Best of chill out

As Error promised, whenever you felt the pain during the coding process, he stopped. Although he took it way too literally. To the point he was a bit paranoid.

He spent his life forcing you to rest, while you insisted for him to focus on coding. How many times had it lead to teasing and more serious discussion? You lost count. But at the end of it all, he had succeeded in doing what he called stabilizing. Which meant you were saved, though it never stopped your body from glitching every now and then.

By that time, glitching wasn't much disturbing anymore. You even came to enjoy that, for it made you like your Soulmate, and didn't give you any weird feeling whatsoever. The rest though was a huge stress reliever, you both even collapsed at one point once the good new came.

Then you did what you were best at, chilling out, going as far as to invite him so you could enjoy these times together after what you went through.

He became your Grumpy Pants again, even if he started to make efforts at showing you his affection, whether it be a bit more touchy moments, or his teasing you liked too much to be considered normal.

Everything that once blocked the two of you were now behind your backs as you enjoyed each other a lot more than ever. He even began teaching you more about knitting advanced items, like puppets, let you accompany him to steal chocolate from another skeleton he called Red, or go for some errands here and there. He even sometimes gave in to some of your crazy ideas. That was how you ended up with a black glitchy kitten he managed to create, the same pet that led you to him.

You named him Kuro, meaning Black in Japanese, and he was there when your Soulmate preferred you to stay in the Anti-Void, especially when he was going out to destroy AUs. That was part of what you agreed on, for you weren't sure to be comfortable seeing this happen, and he told you he'd rather not let you watch either. But as much as you liked the white place you've been stuck for what felt like an eternity to you, its emptiness often made you sick, reminding you of your old home you had found devoid of everything you loved. Even if there were things to occupy your mind, memories would drown you again anytime boredom came.

Because of this, you mustered the courage to ask Error about maybe settling together in a house. Like a real couple.

At first, the new made him crash in repeat, since he never expected it. And his bright blush was worth waiting for him to reboot all this time. Though if you were honest with yourself... You weren't looking better either.

The thought of living just the two of you, and Kuro, was appealing, yet embarrassing as well. The only reason he agreed was thanks to something you offered.

He would get to choose where to code your home, and how he wanted it to look like.

That was how you ended up in the mountain near the city, far away from any human interaction- to both your pleasures- in a small and casual two story house made out of wood. He told you the base design was taken from homes of other skeletons like him, and he just made a few adjustment to fit his and your desires. You even had your own bedroom, the biggest of the two, although it didn't stop you from coming in his own to ask for naps together, in a way to help him with his haphephobia. Judging how it was going so well, intimate moments would soon become common for you.

At least if he was with you... And that wasn't the case right now as he was once more out for his daily AUs destroying, such was what he said to you. Sometimes you wanted to meet his opposite, the creator, or the squid as he called him, just to ask for less creation in order to have more time together.

In the end, you once more had nothing to do but wait for your Soulmate to return. So you went for something that reminded you of him, knitting.

You were going for a small top, as training, to maybe put on a puppet later on. Unlike the first times you tried, you've gained a lot more patience, and practice made you better at it. As such, you were doing mostly fine, and your little Kuro's purrs on your lap were quite calming and helping too.