Not so surprising Author's note

Well, well, well. Here we come once more to publish another work.

Welcome to this very peculiar book, written and finished quite some time ago yet which reached the 2 000 favorites on Quotev- something I never thought once would happen. Figured it'd be worth marking this occasion by sharing it more than it already is.

Its concept was simple in appearance, One Sans equals One Story, and you get to choose which one you'd like reading- or if you wanna enjoy them all.

However, simple wasn't enough. So I went on for 9 Sanses- the Nightmare Gang & their sworn enemies- as well as 6 chapters per stories, within an entirely built AU based around the Soulmate cliche. All and every single one of them illustrated by my own artistic hand.

Also, it means I have worked on several different Identities for YOU as readers in order to make it more diverse.

As small warnings, I am aware of Ink's Soulless nature, also worked through Dream's and Nightmare's situations as well. This work being quite old however, it may contains elements that may not canon anymore. There will also be implication of dark themes along the way as well.

Concerning the art, I felt at ease picturing F/M relationships, however the stories don't imply gender too much so you are free to decide what you're the most comfortable with.

Here, on Ao3, you'll also get the special chapters I wrote for fun when it reached the 1 000 favorites on Quotev. That aside, here is the list of what you're supposed to expect.

Nightmare/ "The Moon's Tear"

Error/ "Written Emotions, Unspoken Thoughts"

Dream/ "Of Dreamcatchers and Totems"

Ink/ "Butterfly Effect"

Cross/ "A Single Red Thread"

Dust/ "Tales of Ash and Dust"

Killer/ "Tainted in Black"

Blue/ "Like Northern Lights"

Horror/ "Crimson Maple Leaves"

With all of this being said and done, thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll enjoy this story as did many others- while I return in my small artsy cavern to keep working on all the projects I wish to share.