Jodha's face off to Ruqaiya

Akbar's mother, Queen Hamida was very happy to know that Akbar married a Rajput princess although she hadn't seen her but heard a lot of great stuff about her, she had a flashback when Akbar was born a Rajput queen was her friend at that time who predicted that Akbar is going to be the one to make every religion bind together by love. Queen Hamida believed that the Rajput kings are very loyal they will always have his son's back.

When Jodha reached she had warm welcome by a ton of people who were waiting to see their new queen and to wish the newly wedded couple for their happy marriage. When Queen Hamida saw her for the first time she had a long veil and Queen Hamida raised her veil to see her face, she could not say anything to express Jodha's beauty so she remained silent and just adored her after a few minute she explained her beauty and gave her a necklace as a gift for her "Muhdikhai" and insisted to show her daughter-in-law her new house.

Queen Hamida showed her Harem, where all the Akbar wives where staying at and Jodha was astonished to see that how many wives Akbar had. When Queen Hamida asked Jodha about Akbar she was completely honest with her and expressed her hatred for him. While Queen Hamida said that only the close people who knows Akbar properly are the ones to know that Akbar is not that cruel how much Jodha had an impression of him.

Two of Akbar's wives were fighting over a dress which was already worn and was not new. Jodha was trying to stop them when another of Akbar's wife jumped in and said them to not to stop as they won't listen and her first day in Agra will be not pleasant for her, she said this dress was of Queen Ruqaiya who was the favourite wife of Akbar and every decision in Harem was made by her only.

After knowing that Akbar had returned to Agra with her new bride Queen Ruqaiya decided to meet her, more of warn her. When they both met it was dog and cat meeting as Queen Ruqaiya had suppressed everyone using her favouritism but not Jodha as Jodha did not cared about Akbar so there's no way she is surrendering infront of Ruqaiya.

Their meeting was a roasting battle which Jodha won obviously as she had already lost everything so there was nothing to lose so she was fearless yet fearful. Queen Ruqaiya was not acquainted with this attitude as every women wanted Akbar atleast for one day but Jodha did not wanted Akbar but her attitude made Ruqaiya worried.

Maham Anga was already feeling unsafe as she had to address a Rajput as his Queen so she was already planning to create something to make things worse between Akbar and Jodha and Akbar will leave Jodha. After this whole meeting or roast Ruqaiya joined Maham Anga to separate them.

Queen Salima, she was like elder sister of Ruqaiya but completely opposite of nature she was kind, down to earth and she had nothing sort of ego to be a Queen. She welcomed Jodha very genuinely and she had a son of five years old, Rahim. Akbar loved children and his best friend was Rahim after Ruqaiya. Ruqaiya was Akbar's childhood friend and his first wife, Akbar will do anything Ruqaiya will ask for which made Ruqaiya very much egoistic and self obsessed women which an ideal Queen should never have.

Queen Mainavati was restless. Jodha's thought were not making her to be in peace so she visited the goddess temple where she found Shaguni Bai and asked her about Jodha's future as she was tensed she just wanted to know that her daughter will be happy or not where Shaguni Bai replied, that You will rewarded for your prayers. Jodha will have a bright future, her tears will turn into smiles her fallen face will brighten up. Rajputs consider her marriage to be a stain on their pride but in the future, she will make the Rajputs proud. You daughter's stories will always be retold. She will be remembered by the generations to come. After listening to this Queen Mainavati gained some courage that her daughter is atleast safe.