Switching Personality

Akbar carefully holding Jodha's hand like if he left her hand once then he can never hold those beauty again. Akbar carefully applied the medicines into Jodha's hand, Jodha kept denying and insisting that Moti Bai will apply medicine to her hand and there's no need the emperor to take responsibility but Akbar did not listened her but she kept on saying.

Akbar said, shush. keeping his finger on her lips and said forward that "no matter how stubborn you are I am not gonna give up because I am stubborn too. If I made a mistake I should rectify it and not let anyone else rectify it, just because I am the emperor. Firstly I am a human then an emperor so my stubbornly beautiful wife please let me do it, it's my first time saying please to someone so don't let it go waste and let me do it because either hook or crook I am going to do it either you like it or not but do not distrub me".

Akbar's word made Jodha go silent. There was an unbreakable silence in between them. Akbar was busy in putting medicine in Jodha's hand while Jodha was just sitting adoring Akbar being gentle with her for the first time.

"Stop adoring me, I know that I am handsome if you had changed your mind I don't mind because I am not tired at all Queen Jodha", replied Akbar smirking half way while concentrating on her hand without looking at her.

'You are not even looking at me how do you know that I am adoring you or just cursing you in my mind, you never know'. Said Jodha quickly looking away from him.

"Queen Jodha, you can't curse even in your mind, remember I am the Emperor if I am being friendly it doesn't change the fact so mind the words before you say something", Akbar replied completing his works.

"I.. I'm sorry your highness I was not  in my senses please forgive me, I do not think twice before saying so...." Before Jodha could complete her sentence Akbar was laughing like crazy and this was the first time Jodha saw Akbar laughing and it was purest and prettiest laugh she has ever saw a man having such a laugh.

Akbar said, "Queen Jodha, everything I say doesn't have to be serious even I can joke",  while continuing to laugh.

Jodha stood up as she was sitting beside Akbar because he was applying medicine to her hand. She stood up covered her head as her veil fell from her head, she said to akbar annoyed, 'It's already morning because we spent all night fighting because of you so now I think now you should leave as the graceful emperor should be having some work to do', Jodha said teasing Akbar.

Akbar said, "it's morning indeed as you have started your taunts, my morning has indeed started and you have the got the energy too, is it some Rajputi thing?"

"Yes because we are always high on energy", said Jodha moving forward.

"Good morning, Queen Jodha." Said Akbar while leaving.

'You get the morning you deserve', said Jodha leaving her chamber. Akbar just stood there trying to understand her statement that was it a taunt or a wish. Queen Jodha you are confusing said Akbar to himself and left Jodha's chamber.

Jodha was struck in confusion that which side of emperor should she believe in, one that is cruel, ruthless does not have manners or humanity or the other which gentle, kind who has a child inside of him. Jodha was in between the two personalities of Akbar which she had seen, maybe there's more or just one which she thinks is two. Jodha thought it's too soon for a conclusion as she barely knows him, time is the only answer to the questions and it will give her a conclusion about Akbar too.