The First touch

Jodha was in a dilemma to trust Akbar or not but while she was thinking about it Akbar was already tired so he picked up Jodha in his arms, in bridal style and gently placed her on the one side of the bed before Jodha could process anything she was already on the bed. Akbar quickly went to other side, turned off the lights and slept.

Jodha quickly stood up but after seeing Akbar tiredness she decides to not to take it further and trust Akbar for once although she was a little dicey about it. Jodha turned to Akbar and saw he was already asleep and said," Here I don't know what to do and look at him, he is already sleeping. After talking away my sleep he is sleeping peacefully indeed. I have no choice left except trusting this pathetic creature who claims to be human and more 'an emperor' without having any quality of an emperor except cruelty." She sighed and Akbar smiled on her statement because afcourse he was not sleeping but was acting to see what will Jodha do.

Jodha picked her pillow from the sofa and placed it on the bed and carefully slept on the side. She was restless. She cannot sleep. The thought of Akbar sleeping on the same bed was something that was torturing her. Instead of sleeping she raised her hand on the side of the bed to measure the distance between them. She measured that the distance is enough that Akbar will not touch her then she seems to be calm and slept.

After sometime Akbar woke up because Jodha bangles got stuck on his night suit. He woke up and saw Jodha peacefully sleeping beside him, Akbar was looking Jodha like it's the first time he is seeing Jodha infact every time Akbar adoring Jodha he will always look at her like everytime he sees something new in Jodha. Like a child seeing her candy. But this child was different because it has the candy but cannot have it. Akbar slept again because it was still night.

In the morning Jodha woke up around 4 o'clock because it's in the blood of the Rajputs to wake up first and start their day early with Pooja and warm up. But to Jodha's surprise she was feeling heavy like someone has put some weight on her stomach and when she looked she noticed it was hand and after gaining her senses she realised it was Akbar's hand who was holding Jodha. It was the first time Akbar was touching Jodha knowingly or unknowingly, his touch was warm and was feeling like home, it is something you require in the middle of a dessert, A HOME. Jodha was very angry but she saw that Akbar was in sleep so it's not exactly Akbar's fault so she decided to put his hand down without waking him up.

She picked up his hand from her stomach which was lying restless but before she can put it on the bed Akbar put his hand down again and pulled Jodha towards him. There faces has some inches in distance if Jodha will turn to see Akbar's face then their face might touch. Being so close to Akbar, Jodha cheeks became red, she was red like tomato but she wasn't sure to think anything so without any thoughts she quickly pulled away from Akbar's grip and left the chamber as fast possible, like she was promising herself that she will never sleep like this again.

Akbar woke up and saw the other side is empty so Jodha is already awake and left. He sighed as he cannot see Jodha face first in the morning. Akbar decided to go and wander and see his in-laws palace. Akbar was wandering and admiring the beauty of Amer when his eyes fixed on a person who was doing sword fight but the person was so brilliant and skilled in the knowledge of sword that the person is defeating everyone without a single scratch.Akbar quickly went to the ground to take a better look on the match because it was the first time in his life he was seeing such a match. He was enjoying it and wanted to participate in it.

AN: I really don't know how many times I have said "sleep" and 'wake up' in this chapter. I know it's a little bit of a short story but my next update will definitely big I promise. I hope you enjoyed and liked it. This is the little chemistry of Akbar and Jodha. And moreover congratulations guys we have reached 2K views it's means so much to me. Thank you so very much and I love you so much. Keep supporting and loving my story. Love Love 💜✨

Like. Comment. Share.