Jodha's Anger

Akbar respectfully bid farewell to Jodha's brother. The doctor visited and said that someone is trying to fame your wives in order to be safe from you, first Queen Jodha and second Queen Salima, there should be any extra bottle in the palace.

Akbar ordered the soldiers to search again but this time they found nothing from anywhere.

Akbar went to Queen Salima, she was resting while Akbar went and slept on the other side of the bed and Salima woke up and started talking but when Akbar asked her about the bottle she said she know nothing about it. She does not even know that how it came to her chamber, Akbar left confusingly.

Akbar went to Jodha to ask her, maybe she knows something. Jodha was seeing the birds in a cage and feeling like she is one of them. She wanted to free the birds because she knows she can never be free but atleast she can free other from cage but as the emperor has caged them so no one can free them both, Jodha and the birds. Akbar entered and the soldier signalled Jodha that the emperor is coming.

Akbar came to Jodha's chamber and was trying to get close to Jodha while Jodha strictly said that, " Your Highness, please stay from me as I am murderer, I can kill anyone including you."

Akbar wanted to say sorry but he didn't, "Queen Jodha, I want to ask you some questions regarding the bottle found in your chamber and I am your husband so I need to know who did this to you."

Jodha was so furious that he is not even sorry for what he did. Jodha said angrily," why are you saying me Queen I am not worth it your highness. You know what Your Highness, you are just the emperor so do not act like my husband. If you would be in my position I would have never doubted you, even if I had the proof to. You were never my husband you were just the emperor, you can ask my brothers they shouldn't be that far, prison them and me again, do not try to be my husband ever again otherwise you won't be able to see that a Rajput women Jodha can do what, if you have some respect left now leave, your highness. I do not wish to see your face."

Akbar was firstly sorry but after listening to Jodha he became angry, now he is not sorry for anything to anyone.

Queen Hamida called both Jodha and Akbar to dissolve their misunderstanding between them, Jodha went first but when Akbar came she wanted to leave that second but Queen Hamida stopped her.

They were about to discuss but Jodha left saying that "I need to tell story to Rahim as I wasn't been able to say him a story yesterday, thanks to your highness and if you want to do that again to take your frustration and anger out, you can use me because you don't need my permission, right? because you are the JALALUDDIN MUHAMMAD" she left but her words were repeating in the whole chamber.

Queen Hamida tried to explain Akbar the position of Jodha but he denied because he was egoistic that he would never bow down to a woman so he never said sorry to Jodha and Jodha's anger was increasing every seconds and Jodha's word were making Akbar angry. The hatred in both of them was increasing, at a point of time they wanted each other as if everything is sorted but they both being stubborn not letting the situation go so it was worsening every second. Jodha and Akbar both didn't want to see each other's face again.