Punishment

Akbar entered the hidden chamber and saw Jodha standing while her maids were in the back. Akbar thought that he missed Jodha's dance but soon the song played and Akbar saw Jodha first time without veil in her head and she tucked the veil in her waist which made the temperature rise because it was hot.

Jodha soon started to dance, her classical dance. Jodha is the women who can make any man come to her knees crawling with just a look, that's how beautiful she was. Our history is full of describing the beauty of Queen Jodha, Padmavati and many more. Jodha, who was such a beauty but still she didn't used it for gaining anything.

Jodha was dancing and Akbar was admiring her, admiring is not the word to describe which was Akbar doing while seeing her wife dance with such moves. Jodha was twirling and Jodha's kamarbandh (waistband) was making sound, her bangles were creating sensation and her anklets were doing magic. Akbar was so lost in her beauty.

While Jodha was twirling she saw someone is looking at them, hiding from a place. When turned around to see the person she saw that the person was Akbar. Soon Akbar noticed it and left the chamber but when Jodha saw that Akbar was watching her she stopped twirling while everyone was cheering for her. She soon left the chamber to meet Akbar.

Akbar was in Jodha's chamber where Jodha kept one of her dupatta in the bed and Akbar was touching it while visualising how Jodha was dancing. His thoughts were broke when Jodha anklet made some sound and he stood up thinking that Jodha is going. Jodha came to her chamber and stood infront of Akbar and questioned him, "What were you doing at the hidden chamber when you knew that mens are not allowed." Jodha said furious.

'I am the emperor Jodha Begum and your husband. I wanted to see my wife dance and I must say Jodha Begum you are an awesome dancer, like as usual I didn't knew about your this quality also. If you have any problem with me seeing your dance, punish me.' Akbar said with a calm tone and composed.

"Remember you had forgiven Maan Singh once when he mistakenly entered the Haram so I will also forgive you. I don't want your favours" Jodha said while Akbar was silently looking at her.

FLASHBACK:

When Jodha went to Agra and Maan Singh accompanied her to protect her. In her initial days Maan Singh didn't knew that Haram which is the place where Akbar's all wives, Maan Singh and Jodha didn't knew that mens are not allowed in Harem except Akbar and the guards but Maan Singh entered the Haram to inform Jodha about something and Ruqaiya made a whole scene about it but Akbar forgave him because he didn't knew about it.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

'But Maan Singh entered the Haram unknowingly which was a mistake but I entered the hidden chamber knowingly and it was not a mistake because I willingly did it so for breaking the rules, punish me and if you don't punish me then I will think you care for me and you have started to like me that's why you are not punishing me.' Akbar said while smirking and the smirk is telling that Akbar is planning something fishy in his head.

"Ok. I will punish you to clear your doubts. Do 100 push-ups without falling and if you fell in the ground then you will start again." Jodha said looking at him but Akbar soon discarded his kurta he was wearing and Jodha's eyes widened and she turned around to not to see Akbar's naked chest.

'If you will turn around then who will count Jodha Begum. I can't do both. You have to count because I don't want to be called as a cheater so look at me and count.' Akbar said and Jodha looked at him while he was in the position of doing push-ups. Jodha was blushing and when Akbar was ready to do push-ups, Jodha was smiling with satisfaction, but soon her satisfaction was changed into embarrassment.
                                                                       ~~~~~~~

Like. Comment. Share.

Do check out my new story on scroll stack "LOVE ME LIKE I DO"

luvme.stck.me