26

🫧💌💌🫧

markestapa

markestapa ski weekend is now overComments

Comments

annierout I was genuinely scared

lilypaige annie could've died
   lucafantilli I think mark and i had a good enough hold

edwards.73 oh luca looking short as ever
  lucafantilli mark is on a hill i don't wanna hear it

The group arrived back at the university a couple hours ago, everyone taking their time to lay in bed. Of course, Ethan had to be in Lilys room. The girl was so glad that once her and Annie moved in, the guys decided to clean out the extra room they had full of stuff for hockey. The guys felt bad that the two girls had to share, so now, Lily and Annie have their own rooms. Even though is was supposed to be a temporary stay, they ended up not resigning their lease for next year, the guys telling them not to. Lily and Annie were so lucky that the guys didn't make them pay, but usually they made the girls go on grocery runs.

Ethan ended up falling asleep in the girls bed, Lily taking the chance to take a picture and send it to their group chat. A bunch of the guys replied, making fun of him for the way he was sleeping. " I know you just sent a picture to the group chat", he said, his face still in the pillow. Lily tried not to laugh, containing herself.

" I didn't", she managed to say, leaving her room and quickly going upstairs. Ethan ran after her, the girl hiding somewhere in the house. Mark came down, looking at him weirdly.

" Um, I'm not gonna ask", he said, mark going back upstairs.