QnA with Mars!

Okie... So I got bored and wanted to do a QnA... But I didn't have questions... So I asked my cousin to read everything I had published and my 'About' section and ask me questions based on that! Let's do this!

Q: Is your real name Mars?
A: Who would name their child Mars... But no. It's just a name kind of similar to my actual name that I liked and went with.

Q: Have you ever had a serious bae?
A: I hate you -.-... But fine. Technically, yes. Not a necessarily serious bae... But I'm not a fan of talking about that so imma go with no...

Q: Pets?
A: I talked about my cats before so you know that but I have two dogs called Ginger (a wiener-dog and bull dog mix) and Buddy (a German Sheppard, Labrador and something else mix)

Q: Do you listen to music while writing?
A: I always do no matter what... I put my music on shuffle... Like right now I'm listening to Trap Queen... And then while typing this it changed to Crazy by Kat Dahlia

Q: When's your birthday?
A: February 23 (I'm a Pisces) I won't reveal the year though.

Q: What's you favorite song?
A: I have a lot. For example: Welcome To The Black Parade by MCR, Disloyal Order Of Water Buffalo but Fall Out Boy, Transmissions by Starset, Lions! By Lights, Hallelujah by Panic! At The Disco, Alligator Sky by Owl City, every single Imagine Dragons song ever, The Wolf, Babel and I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons, Angels Fall by Breaking Benjamin... And tons more XD

Q: Put your music on shuffle and explain why you like the first song that comes up.
A: That's not a question but okay... *goes to music* It was Irresistible by Fall Out Boy, I like the lyrics and the meaning of basically every Fall Out Boy song. This one in particular, I like how it tells a story. And I like the beat of the song as well. My favorite lyric is: "I love the way you hurt me baby." I've used that as an Instagram caption... Yeppp.

Q: What are some of your social media pages?
A: My Instagram is _the_fab_geeky_gamer_
My tumblr is looking-to-mars
I have a Skype... But I don't tend to give that out
My pocket writers is *le checks* ⭐️Looking To Mars⭐️
And my Pinterest is TheAvidDream04

Q: Would I say I'm 'smart'?
A: "Everyone is smart, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its who life believing it is stupid." -(I forgot who said this but it's a quote) And... In the following areas I would say I'm 'smart':
•Math (I'm good at math)
•Language Arts (I'm good at that)
•Writing/Poetry (I will go into a rant about that on a later chapter)
•Science...? (In some areas, I'm a science whiz... But in others I'm not. Judging by my finals scores, I would say I'm not all that smart about this, but if you just look at my abilities, I am)
•Music (for example, I can't sing a single note, but I play guitar and fiddle well...)

Q: What are some things you're not good at?
A: Oh Jesus... There's a lot here...
•Art (I'm not horrible, but I'm not good)
•Singing (yep....)
•Athletics (can we just... No)
•SOCIAL STUDIES (I FUDGING HATE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF SOCIAL STUDIES AND HISTORY DEAR GOD)

Q: What are some character flaws you possess?
A: Let's just... Oh god...
•Causing Drama
•Ruining friendships
•Being weird in general
•Cockiness
•Selfishness
•Starting things I don't finish
•Getting a big ego at times
•Pretending to be things I'm not
•Streching the truth
Q: Do you have OCD or anything like that?
A: Yes. I have diagnosed OCD, diagnosed chronic anxiety disorder (that was inherited... so yeah that's always a fun thing when something pops up) and I'm at risk of bipolar depression (that would be another inherited thing... there's a really high risk but I haven't been diagnosed yet)

Q: Favorite Doctor Who villain?
A: Let's see... The Ood were always a favorite... (Deceased with honors *does mocking jay whistle*)

Q: 90's or 80's or 70's?
A: "Your from the seventies but I'm a nineties b****"

Q: Is your hair curly or straight?
A: God my hair does whatever it wants. I have naturally curly hair... But when I was about six-nine I had hair that was below my butt... And then it was straight... But I recently cut it to my shoulder blades (and dyed the tips red :)) and it just... Kinda does different things on different days.

Q: Glasses or contacts?
A: Random fact: I'm legally blind in my right eye and my left eye is just barely not perfect... But I wear glasses. I can't stand the feeling of anything on my eyes... i.e eye drops, contacts, that sort of stuff

Q: If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?
A: Currently my hair is dark brown with bright red tips... I don't feel comfortable bleaching my hair until I'm in my twenties (which is required to dye mine anything but red) ... But I will dye it in my twenties... If I could get it galaxy colored, I would... Or maybe the colors of the sea... Yeeep.

Q: What is your dream career/future life?
A: I want to be an author and a YouTuber. I want to travel a lot and I want to live in an apartment or at least share a house with Madi, Lindsey and Bellie until I'm thirty or so and then maybe buy my own house and settle in and maybe raise a small family :) (just don't even talk about Mars plus eight)

Sorry for the long chapter but I had fun writing it with the help of mah cousin! Byee!