Internet Friends!!

So I've accumulated a lot of Internet friends lately... Most of which from fandoms.

The Doctor Who fandom must be the friendliest fandom!

Either that or we're all just collectively weird and enjoy each other's fangirling presence.

Probably the latter.

Oh well.

Anyway... I have such a mass of Internet friends now.

So introductions anyone?

Let's start with... MADY! (And Cassie <3)

So let's see... Mady. Different from Maddie, my IRL friend. I met her though the Gravity Falls and SVTFOE fandom. Along with her, I met Cass. Aka, Cassie.

Because of Mady, I met Dylan, David, Chloe, TACOCAT, and like fifty other people who I don't call by a real name.

Then, somehow I met Matt... I really have no fudging idea where I came from but... I met Matt through the Doctor Who fandom.

AND COME TO FIND OUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHO HIS FAVORITE CHARACTER IS AND HE HASNT EVEN HEARD OF MINE!!!

Well, through Matt I met Brayden, McKenzie, Grace, Gena, Melissa, (and tons other people, accept I can't remember all their names...)

So yeah.

On another note, half of them got to go to BCC. Thanks to Matt, I have a picture of "me" standing next to Billie Piper. Well, I have a photoshopped picture where I edited Matt out and put myself in his place, next to Bille Piper.

But, while they were hanging out with the free hugs guy, I "MET" JOEY GRACEFFA ON HYPIXEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we were in a lobby (we being me and Bellie) and I see someone with they Joey Graceffa skin. I went to it and read the gamertag... IT WAS GOLDEN AND SAID [YT]JOEYGRACEFFA
!!!!

He had the lime dye in his hand, meaning he had his players on. I was punching him and he punched back 0.0

And his build battle vid with the themes FNAF then Cheese, I was in the lobby between them but got cut out of the vid....

Oh well...

QUEEN JOEYANA

BYEEH!0