100TH CHAPTER!

WOO HOO! \^.^/

It's my 100th chapter!

Though I don't get many reads, I really enjoy the making of this book. So, I figured I would just answer some questions some people might have about me.

So... Let's get going.

Favorite/Lucky number?
137. 13 is unlucky, 7 is lucky. I just like the number.

Favorite Song atm?
Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap or Little Lion Man by M&S (^.^)

Favorite movie?
Max (I cried... And smashed my foam cup with mah Mtn. Few... Yeah it went everywhere)

You gotta bae or nah?
OR NAAH (and happeh)

Favorite Holiday:
CWISTMAS

Religious?
NEWP (please don't have me oMo)

Favorite book?
THATS LIKE ASKING ME TO PICK BETWEEN MY CHILDREN NO THANKS

TV show obsessions?
Doctor Who and Gravity Falls.

How would you want people to describe you?
Kind ^.^

Describe yourself in one word.
Nerdy.

What Extra Curricular classes do you take?
For those of you who don't know, I'm a year six, so I do take elective thingies. Which are Drama (we're doin Peter Pan guys!!), Chorus (even though I hate singing, I felt like I should), Library Staff, Newspaper (hopefully!) and Photography (I didn't pick this myself... For some reason, I got 'selected')

What's the song stuck in your head?
All About it by Ed Sheeran and Hoodie Allen... "I USED TO BE THE SHY TYPE BUT NOW IM BACK IN MY LIMELIGHT HOODIE SING THE NEXY LINE!!" Ed is my literal kinggggg... He's adorable and cats and AGHH

FIRST PHRASE THAT POPS INTO YOUR HEAD GO!
LAMP MADE OF CHEESE STICKS (oh my god that was so pressuring)

Digits of PI you can think of?
3.1415....9?? IDK YOU PUT ME ON THE SPOT

Hit me with a song lyric!
"LIONS MAKE YOU BRAVE, GIANTS GIVE YOU FAITH!" Lions! By Lights (that's what I thought of xD)

Favorite Food?
I like Mexican foods ^.^

(GUYS I KNOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC... BUT MY PHONE IS POSSESSED... It keeps randomly opening Siri, and I can't get half way through Stereo Hearts without the song freaking out and sounding like: "ANDKSLKQLALFMZNANA SLALSKE" then skipping to Brighter Than The Sun, then opening skype. Help)

Pet peeve(s)?
When people are like: "YOU MUST BE RICH BECAUSE YOUR ALMOST TWELVE AND YOU HAVE A PHONE OH MY GOD I DIDNT HAVE ONE TILL I WAS SIXTEEN YOURE SO SPOILED! YOU HAVE IT SO EASY!" Like okay just flipping S.T.O.P. I am very fortunate. I appreciate the things I have. We are not rich. We struggle with the bills, and we don't have a lot of money. I live in a small, run down house. My grandad just died FOR GODS SAKE AND WE CAN HARDLY PAY FOR THE FUNERAL! One thing we do have, is love. And my parents say I'm a pretty good kid, so yes I have an iPhone 5. OR: when people say: "YOURE SO LUCKY TO BE AN ONLY CHILD! MY BROTHER IS SO ANNOYING!" First of all, I'm not an only child! I have a half brother. And don't even start complaining to me about your siblings. You know what? I would LOVE if my brother still lived with me to pester me, bECAusE HES IN SOUTH KOREA FOR TWO YEARS RISKING HIS FLIPPING LIFE!
Or: when things are asymmetrical just no

Do you know the Muffin Man?
Actually, yes. Quick story: Mah teacher asked us like "Any questions, comments, concerns" so I asked him if he knew the muffin man... He replied with: "Well I used to but that, my children is another story."

TONIGHT THE FOXES HUNT THE HOUNDS AND ITS ALLL OVER NOW BEFORE IT HAS BEHUN WEVE ALREADY WON

(Sorry that song came on)

Favorite game?
I'm actually getting into Pokemon like guys...

Pick your OTP, and something strange you ship.
OTP: PHAN <3 (which autocorrected itself to all caps xD) Strange Ship: Ummm my strangest is IRL so you wouldn't get that.... Oh! I kinda ship Mabel and Suess.... I'll let myself out.

Strangest Dream?
The one I had last night, probably. I won't go into details because it was really... Umm... Strange. And it puts people at risk... So yeah I'm just gonna say it involves an IRL ship.

Another song lyric!
Umm......
"WO-OAH WE'RE TAKIN' OVER 2NITE, WO-OAH WE'RE TAKIN' OVER MIDNIGHT!" -Taking Over Midnight by &Sandra (IDEK THATS JUST WHAT POPPED INTO MY HEAD!)

Sing a Disney song!
LOOK AT THIS FORK, ISNT IT NEAT, WOULDN'T YOU THINK MY COLLECTIONS' COMPLETE, BUT I WANT MOREE! (Dang I was ready for that)

Item of clothing you couldn't live without?
LeGGINgS or CONVERSE OR LIKE SWEATERS BC MM

Favorite old recess game?
RED ROVER OH MAH GAWD

Embarrassing guilty pleasure?
Umm... Eating Nutella by the spoonful.

Recent emojis?
😂🙌😛☺️🐼👏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👋😄👶🏻😭❤️🔥🐱🍂👨‍👩‍👦‍👦😘🌸👌😉🍁😃🌵💁🏻😍😖💧😥⚡️  (yeah read as much into this as you like... Oh and the reason for the cactus is me texting my friend happy birthday then saying: HERE HAVE A CACTUS🌵)

Awkward moment?
Oh when the music teacher made us do the waltz and I was just awkwardly shuffling my feet standing between two of my guy friends and then I literally TRIPPED A BIT, then like I caught the chair and the teacher said: "Welp! Mars could be better at this if she was actually trying!" And I wanted to smash my face into a wall and hide there forever...

Frozen Yogurt of Choice?
Cake batter :3

Crush?
Okay I'm not gonna say his name for obvious reasons bc I'm pretty sure like a good friend of his is on Wattpad... But I will say his name starts with a 'C' and I have a lot of guy friends with a 'C' name so have fun figuring out which one!

Hit us with a quote!
A great man once said: "But other things are more important than myself!" He also said "Fezzes are cool" but let's just focus on the first.

Lock screen?
"A book is a dream you hold in your hands." -Neil Gaiman (Aka the author of the Graveyard Book)

Wallpaper?
A picture of my friends and I on the last day of school.

Favorite word?
MICROWAVE

Dream Wedding?
WAIT I ACTUALLY HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THIS...
Instead of saying "I do" we'll say: "I ship it" and the priest will say "This OTP is now cannon."

Favorite meme?
"Tripped in my Heelys, Jesus take the wheelys."

Welp... I'm pretty positive you're all sick of hearing me drone on about myself.

But, in celebration of 100 chapters, I'll share my face with Wattpad! It's the picture above :3 (and yes, I am wearing cat whiskers)

Maybe at chapter 137, I'll share my name with you guys... But after all of the question is answered, silence will fall. Mars Who?