Songiesssss

Im at mah grammas (gramma Mars... Grammars lel) where I has no wifi... And we went to the hospital to visit my grampa the other day and.... THERE WAS WIFI... And I went on iTunes...
With enough money to get one normally priced song...

I

AM

ADDICTED

Okay... So 'twenty one pilots' was on an astrology post "The signs as emo bands" and the choices were 'Falloutboy, P!ATD, MCR, and twenty one pilots' and meh being Pisces, I got twenty one pilots.

Sooo... It was THE ONLY BAND there that I'd never heard. GAWD WHERE HAD I BEEN! Well I searched up 'twenty one pilots' on iTunes that night and couldn't decide which song I wanted. It was between 'Stressed out' and 'Guns for Hands'... Which I ended up with.

I. Have. Listened. To. No. Other. Music. Other. Than. That. Song. ITS FLIPPING AMAZING LIKE JESUSUS CHRISTS!!!!!!

I played it for a friend over Skype... And I got them addicted as well.

I wanna play it for Connor because we have really different tastes in music and he hates every single song I like and I hate every song he likes. LIKE WHAT EVEN IS 'RISE AGAINST'?! Or 'Oats in the Water' which when he showed me, I thought it was 'Cats in the Water'... Which sounds better in my opinion. Yeeah so I you read this... FUDGING LISTEN TO GUNS FOR HANDS CONNOR...

BYEEEEHH