SADNESS ;A;

I went to this place where one of my family members had to do physical therapy and we were visiting. Well I logged onto their wifi for a bit. When I get home, what do I see?

HALF OF MY SONGS DELTED, AND THE SAME FOR MY APPS. What. The. Actual. Fudge. I HAVE NO WIFI SO I CANT REDOWNLOAD THEM AND HECK IF ILL BE BACK ON THEIR WIFI!!!!!!!!! And last chapter I talked about my writing inspiration and I CANT BECAUSE ALL THE MUSIC THEY LEFT ME WITH IS THE CRUDDY MUSIC I DOWNLOADED YEARS AGO! WHYYYYYYYYYYY?! LIKE NO, I DO NOT WISH TO LISTEN TO STERO HEARTS, I WANT TO LISTEN TO DISLOYAL ORDER OF WATER BUFFALO, BUT I CANT! WHY? BECAUSE IT WAS DELETED!

And all of this was yesterday, when same-sex marriage was made officially legal in the USA... And ironically, one of the songs that got deleted was 'Same Love'... And one of the things that got deleted within an app was a Phanfiction I had planned to read... I feel like that was a little weird... But does anyone have any tips as to why this happened?

Like any computer geniuses out there who can help?

Normally, I would text Connor but among other things deleted were some contacts... And wouldn't you guess one was his?! And, no wifi so I can't DM him on Instagram of PM here...

Byeeeh⊂((・x・))⊃