Moving Schools

So, over here, you have one school all your life. UNTIL YOU FINALLY GET USED TO IT THEN YOU GOTTA GO TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL FOR TWO YEARS.

WTF

Why?!

I, of all people am not going to do well. I was finally getting used to everyone at my school, and was finally comfortable enough with most of them to interact with them...

BUT WOOPDEDOODLEDANDY... GOTTA GET YOU OUTTA THERE AND GO TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL WITH THREE TIMES THE NEW PEOPLE

*whimpers*

I honestly don't know if I can take it. Just writing this, I think I may throw up.

Like it has taken me more than half of my life to get used to these people, and when I'm finally initiating conversation with most of them, F*** YOU SWITCH SCHOOLS HAHAHA

And if thats not enough... We have 'teams' at the school we're going to.

Lions, Tigers, Pumas and Wolves (or something along those lines). And if you don't land yourself on a team someone else is on, YOU DO NOT INTERACT WITH THEM FOR THE ENTIRE TWO YEARS.

I'm pretty sure this could push me into daily panic attacks.

Ah yes Kindergarten all over again.

Aight, story time.

So when I was in Kindergarten, I had never seen people outside my family before, and every organ in my body was working against me.

I didn't even know what was happening for gods sake.

On multiple occasions I passed out or almost passed out from panic attacks.  Almost every morning I threw up in the floorboard of the car whenever we pulled up to school. So, I missed around forty days, and had about fifty tardies. And when I was in school. I was crying 100% of the time. I couldn't make friends, and the one I finally did the next year in first grade, is still here today. And I just want to flipping thank my kindergarten teacher. She loved me, and would always do whatever the heck she could to comfort me. She fought the board of education for two months to pass me, because she knew I was smart. And to this day, she'll pass me in the hall and smile at my current teacher. If it weren't for that teacher, life would be a living hell. More so than usual.
///

I'm f****** petrified that that'll happen again, but this time, the teachers won't give a crap.

I'm really nervous about this coming August and I don't know what to do ;-;