Issue:

I have an issue.... I have to go to bible school this week. They're all these 'hardcore Christians' there and I'm not like that. I know for a fact that none of them will shut up about "Gay marriage not being morally right." And I know it will make me mad and I'll go all hulk... But it's a church and that would get me basically kicked out and then my family would be mad at me... So do I pretend to be them for the sake of religion and family or do I follow my rules and do what's right? I'm confused. Help. I don't believe what they do, and I don't think I ever will. But my family would absolutely hate me for doing something that doesn't comply with 'what's right and applies with God'. And I recently found out a couple of my friends are atheists. Not both the ones I talk about, only one is. But I won't say who. And they told me and someone else, and I have these two other friends who are 'hardcore Christians'. They would completely disown them if they would out.

And I also believe I have another friend, who, might be homosexual. They haven't came out yet, but have been dropping hints everywhere. I don't want anyone to make fun of this person, but I know they will and there is nothing I can do to help.

Help me,
BYEEH!