BEST SONG LYRIC EVER

•We are dead to rights, born and raised•

OH MY GOD!

I've been listening to this song forever and now I've finally really listened to this lyric.

I flipping LIVE by this. My god it's every value in life you need!

EVERYONE IS A FLIPPING EQUAL!

No matter your skin color, gender, sexuality, WHATEVER, you are just like every other single human being in the flipping galaxy!

Yet you aren't.

You're unique, and special and imperfect and amazing.

I have a theory. Those who are the most broken and hated by society, have the biggest hearts.

Part of this is religious beliefs. *cough, cough* Christianity. GOD LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN, (well except for the chance that they might be gay) GOD NEVER MAKES MISTAKES (unless they're gay, I basically set them up for a life of hate by my perfect little children)

Okay, if you are a Christian, that's nothing but offensive to you.

But it's MY  opinion.

And it's the truth, in my opinion.

I have a cousin.

She probably has a Wattpad, she may read this, but, in that case, HELLO! I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH YOUR HATEFUL OPINION, PUBLICLY!

Well now that introductions are taken care of,

She said something I disagree with, publicly, openly. Online for billions of people to see. Maybe even a few that are homosexual. Do you have a clue how the heck that would make them feel? Okay, how about I publicly say something like:

I HATE ALL CHRISTIANS.
I DO NOT SUPPORT THEM.
THEY WILL ALL SUFFER!

Hey, Christians! How do you feel now?

Right. I don't believe that, at all. But, it was an example.

So, that's almost exactly like what my cousin openly said. I respectfully argued. She argued back, and we had a nice argument publicly taking place. Until she said something. Something that made me want to go burn down a tree or something.

"I'm just following God's rules. And I know you are, too, by not being (that word)."

OOH IF THERES ONE WAY TO MAKE A SUPPORTER MAD, THAT'S IT. YEP THERE IT IS.

Okay. My way to deal with this was to walk away from the conversation, and repeatedly squeeze my stress ball until it burst.

But do you know how MADDDDD that makes me?!

It was a public online conversation, anyone could see it. And I'm ashamed of it.

I DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW GODS RULES IF THAT MEANS I HAVE TO OPENLY HATE SEVERAL THOUSAND PEOPLE!!!

I think that's enough ranting for now...

BYEEH!

(Sorry if I offended you. This was an offensive chapter. I just strongly disagree with the belief. And it's my opinion. I would love to hear your opinions in the comments! Just, try not to cost me another stress ball)