Code/Clearing things up.

CRACK THE CODE!

!3?34 (9!!- (8?3 697 70

!3?34 (9!!- "35 697 :92!

There.

Enjoy.

>•<

>•<

>•<

>•<

>•<

>•<

>•<

I just wanted to save the world from imbeciles one person at a time.

So I'm here to tell you the difference between some things  

Non-Binary and Agender.

Non-Binary= You don't fit into gender standards.

Agender= You do not have a gender.

>•<

Gender-fluid, Pangender, Transgender and Bigender.

Gender-Fluid= You switch between two genders frequently.

Pangender= You are all of the genders at once.

Transgender= You transition from male to female or female to male once. (What matters is which pronouns you use, not what you look like or act like)

Bigender= You have two genders.

>•<

They're, Their and There.

They're= They are.

Their= It belongs to them.

There= You go there.

>•<

Two, Too and To.

Two= 2

Too= Too much.

To= You go the place.

>•<

She/Her, He/Him and They/Them

She/Her= She chooses to be a her.

He/Him= He wants to be a him.

They/Them= They choose to be a them.

>•<

Bisexual and Pansexual

Bisexual= You go for males and females.

Pansexual= You go for everyone. Agenders, Pangenders, Females, Males... A Pansexual pirate likes all the booty.

>•<

Aromantic and Asexual

Aromantic= You do not wish for any romantic activity whatsoever.

Asexual= You do not wish for any sexual activity whatsoever, but may be romantic.

>•<

Anxiety and OCD

Anxiety= Nervous behavior, tics, random activity of sudden, strong emotion.

OCD= Any Obsessive, Compulsive behavior. Whether it be panicking if you are touched or compulsively scrubbing your skin if it touches a certain thing.

>•<

Lesbians and gays

Lesbian= You are a female who (not by choice) prefers other females,or people who identify inside the female binary.

Gay= You are a male who (also not by choice) prefers other males, or people who identify inside the male binary. (NOT simply homosexual or not heterosexual)

>•<

AU's and Fanfictions.

Honestly I have no flipping idea someone please explain in the comments.

...

That's all I could think of for now if you have anymore suggestions for a difference I could list, suggestions to fix a difference, need further information of one of these or need to know the difference between two or more things, please let me know in the comments or my private message box.

:)