Subconcious hate of one of my friends?

So I had a dream... and I think my subconscious hates one of my friends... OwO

Dream:

It was really dark, and I heard my name called. I got something injected into my inner left arm. It suddenly went dark.

I woke up in a glass capsule and saw twenty-nine people surrounding me. All of which I had never encountered, except one. I noticed Connor two capsules away from me. Then a voice came over an intercom.

"Ladies and gentlemen of fifteen districts, I welcome you to The Annual Games. Here you must create a shelter for yourself and hope no one kills you. As always, foul-play is completely allowed. The last one standing wins! May The Games be won!"

And then I was released out of my capsule.

Some pretty boring stuff happened... I built a house similar to mine in Minecraft, I found a puppy in the wild, I went mining... Axed down some trees... Made a knife... And then...

I heard the news. I was the last one left from District Fifteen and Connor was the last one left from District Fourteen. And I saw him running up the hill. He had made leather clothes... Rather odd looking... And had a scar around his eyebrow from what I guess was a previous fight.

I ran at him and held my knife at his throat... And I woke up.

...

well.. Sorry if you read this, Connor... But I think my subconscious hates you... At least my conscious mind doesn't...

BYEEH