Phan!

As promised... I'm uploading a Phan chapter. I not only ship Phan, I deliver it. Almost any frame of any video you pause at will make you ship it harder. HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER?! HAVE YOU?!

Well... On another note, I achieved my life goals by bringing another person to ship Phan. It went a little like this:

Madi and Mars 11:00 Skype session.
I go "Hey Madi?"
She goes: "Yeah?"
Me: "Do me a favor and go on YouTube. Search up: Philisnotonfire and watch 1-6"
Madi "Um okay."
*le goes on YouTube and searches it up*
At this point Madi started laughing uncontrollably because of "AMERICA ATTACK!" Then "Timmy likes it!" And then in a later episode 'Slender Justin and slender Queen asking to pet her corgi. Then... I tell Madi to pause her frame.
She goes "Oh my JESUSUSSUSUSUSUS"
I go "Wat?"
She says "PHIL WAS LAUGHING AND FELL INTO DANS LAP I REPEAT PHIL WAS LAUGHING AND FELL INTO DANS LAP THEN DAN LAUGHED TOO AND SMILED AND THEN I SCREENSHOTTED!"
I go: "Art project! Draw a circle. That's how straight Phil and Dan are... And did you sub?"
Madi goes "YESH"
I say: "Do you ship Phan?"
She says "Fan?... Umm fan?"
I go: "Noooo... P.H.A.N Phan. As in PhilxDan"
She says "FUDGE YES!" (Side note: She didn't exactly say 'Fudge')

Le two hours later:
Madi says: "THE FUDGING SWEET BABY JESUSUSUS ON A FLIPPING BICYCLE!" (Again, not quite 'Fudge')
I say: "Wat?!"
Madi says: "THEY HAVE A GAMING CHANNEL AND THEY PLAYED SIMS AND DDR AND THEY HAVE A CHILD CALLED DIL HOWLTER AND CHRIST PHAN IS SO PERFECT!"

So... Yes. I did that. Any Phan shippers? BE MY BEST FRIEND