School :(

Meh. School starts in *checks calendar* 12 days...

*muffled screams*

So, my body is like:

HERE LEMME MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE EBOLA REAL QUICK MUAHAHHAHAHA ANXIETY TSUNAMI INCOMING!!

And then I always be like:

BRING IT ON SUBCONSCIOUS I'M ARMED EITH PEPTO AND TYLENOL YEAH

Then I end up curled up in a ball for two weeks crying....

THANKS A LOT GENETICS.

It's not that I hate school. I just hate the stress. And some of the people.

Like seriously! Some people are complete jerks, others are drama queens and I'm just over here like:

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!

It's not like I don't have friends. My friends are awesome. But there's these people who always end up thinking they're better than everyone else.

LIKE SHUT UP OKAY IM NOT FLIPPING PERFECT JESUS CHRIST LEAVE ME ALONE

Part of it is everyone thinks I'm this happy, go lucky person who can take the weight of the world without flinching and that its okay if they say something that's kinda offensive my way.

LIKE IM NOT MOSES I CAN'T TAKE ALL OF THIS JUST SHUT THE HECK UP MY GOD

And there's the other people.

The "Doesn't your neck hurt from looking down on everybody?" type. And they all LOVE associating with me.

Have you ever had some kind of project and there's always that one person everyone knows good and well are gonna do amazing and is already doing better than everyone else but then they say:

"MINES SO HORRIBLE OH MY GOD!"

Shut. The. Heck. Up.

I don't want to hear it!

THATS JUST YOUR WAY OF SAYING: "MINES SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS TBH AND YOURS IS HORRIBLE!"

And then they come to you with:

"Those people are being so mean to me! Please tell them to stop!"

And the type of person I am, I can't flipping ignore that! I love helping everyone and when someone says this in that little voice... I can't help myself.

I tell their supposed "bullies" to stop please and leave her alone.

That's when I get turned on.

And used.

LIKE PLEASE STOP ABUSING ME LIKE THIS!! YOU ALWAYS KNOW THAT I'LL DO IT, THEN YOU LET ME STICK UP FOR YOU THEN THE NEXT THING I KNOW, SOMEHOW EVERYONE KNOWS HOW I WAS BEING RUDE TO THE PERFECT LITTLE PRINCESS WHO JUST WANTED MY HELP.

MY. GOD. PLEASE. STOP.

And okay, I'm like "I didn't do that!" Then my friends flip out on everyone for being such jerks then I always end out with them all getting hurt and feel bad because it was supposed to be me.

PLEASE QUIT TAKING THE BULLET FOR ME. ITS ALWAYS WORSE OFF.

I think some of the time, I just ignore them and don't say a word.

Then there's the fact that all the teachers go nuts over this little princess and couldn't care less about the dead weight, aka the rest of us, especially me.

Then there's always the:

"If you'll just ditch your friends, none of this will ever happen to you again! You can be one of us. They're all losers anyway. In the future, who'll get you more? Your so called "friends" or us?"

Thaaaattsss when I really flip.

SHUT THE HECK UP OKAY?!

MY FRIENDS ARE THE ONES THERE FOR ME WHEN YOU ARE JERKS SO YOU CAM LEAVE THEM ALONE OR DEAL WITH ME.

People are horrible, you know that?

They're all jerks.

What's my best tool for dealing with this?

Ignoring them.

It works like a charm. Just stick with your friends and forget they're even talking to you.

They're all gonna end up in jail anyways, with no friends left because their only "friends" were fake.

Stay strong, though. And I'm always here to talk. The best way to reach me? My Instagram. It's _the_fab_geeky_gamer_

So yeah just DM me and I'll hopefully respond that day.

BYEEH! <3