Part 3

The first thing Cheng Yao did when she came out of the conference room was to call Qin Qin to question.

"What duck?! That's my boss! How did you misunderstand people as a duck!" Cheng Yao barely cried, "Do you know that, I've been cheated by you now!"

"It's unscientific! Obviously I heard him and the middle-aged rich woman in the whole process of negotiating prices, how did you become your boss? Did you admit the wrong person?"

"You repeat to me what you heard at that time."

"He said that he would charge 10,000 for an hour, and he would be charged an hour for less than an hour. If the service is provided elsewhere, he will be charged 6,000 per hour for the round-trip time on the road. He also said that he needs his service. If you do, you must make an appointment in advance, because he has a lot of clients and can't take it." Qin Qin exclaimed, "Isn't this a duck? Your lawyers can charge that way? Lawyers are so rich? Lawyers don't all behave like you. Can it be so strong as a service industry?"

Cheng Yao almost didn't faint: "In the Chinese legal market, 20% of the top lawyers monopolize 80% of the business. They are Jun Heng's partners, so there is nothing wrong with the fees!"

Qin Qin was also a little panicked now: "Then, what should I do?"

"You do it well and support my quick-acting heart-saving pills for the rest of my life."

Cheng Yao hung up weakly.

——

Qian Heng didn't come to see her, but the lawyer in his team took the initiative to greet Cheng Yao.

"Cheng Yao, welcome you to join our wealth and glory combination."

"Hey?"

"Joining Qianpar's team is equivalent to starting a lifelong romance with wealth and glory. As long as you work hard, you will never be short of money." The person who spoke to Cheng Yao was a fat boy with white skin and a pair of glasses. , Looks quite simple and honest: "My name is Bao Rui. I have been working at Junheng for four years. If you have anything you don't know, just ask me. Come, I will show you our office."

Bao Rui is very enthusiastic and friendly, and he seems to be very easy to talk: "At Junheng, there are currently five partners, but two are responsible for the main decision-making, one is Qian Par, and the other is Wu Par. Wu Jun and Jun Heng are named after them. They are university classmates and both graduated from Law School A."

Cheng Yao was a little surprised. She didn't expect Wu Jun and Qian Heng to be alumni with her sister Cheng Xi. She curiously asked Bao Rui when Wu Jun and Qian Heng graduated. It was not the same year. Wu Jun and Qian Heng were Cheng Xi. Seniors.

"But in the office, you don't see Wu Par very often, because Wu Par is responsible for Jun Heng's external business contacts and news media public relations promotion. He runs outside all the year round."

"Media? Public relations?"

Bao Rui nodded: "Yes, you may not understand. In layman's terms, it means that Wu Par is pimping outside, is responsible for soliciting customers and promoting our packaging to achieve the effect of raising the price. Qian Par is responsible for receiving customers and providing services. Qian Par focuses on professional work and finds dealing with customers too annoying and distracting. But Wu Par likes these social interactions and dislikes boring legal provisions."

Cheng Yao suddenly realized that this is not the same as organizing prostitution? Wu Jun has strong long-sleeved interpersonal skills and is good at dancing. He is responsible for organizing contact with ducks and prostitutes. Qian Heng has a bad temper but has good skills, so he is the duck responsible for prostitution. To understand this level, I said that he was "prostitution", and there is nothing wrong with it...