Part 5

Cheng Yao's family settled down for dinner at the law firm, and then took the file and dragged his broken body back to the rented house.

Although he was ordered not to watch TV, in fact, Qian Heng was not there tonight. He had a party involved in a foreign-related marriage dispute who needed to communicate. Because of the jet lag, he could only stay in the office at night and have a video conference with others overseas.

Cheng Yao collapsed on the sofa and decided to enjoy this rare moment of freeing herself.

Five minutes later, she resigned herself to get up, ready to return to the room to study.

Although Qian Heng attacked himself only for his own self-interest, it did stimulate Cheng Yao's fighting spirit not to admit defeat.

It is a pity that Cheng Yao only saw one case, and was interrupted by a rush of door claps.

"Qian Heng! I see a light in the room! I know you are at home! If you don't open the door, I will stand at your door and knock all night!"

Cheng Yao could see the people through the cat's eyes.

She was a pretty girl with a stylish dress. She was aggrieved and angry. She stood at the door and knocked perseveringly.

Cheng Yao was energetic at once!

What is the situation? ! Is Qian Heng's legendary girlfriend outside the door? Ex-girlfriend? Blocking the door as soon as you come up, it must be a holiday with Qian Heng! Was Qian Heng caught before cheating?

Her gossip soul was completely burned, and she quickly took out the phone and called Qian Heng.

Qian Heng was busy about it, and it took a long time to pick up, with a cold tone: "You better have a good reason to persuade me to answer your call. My time is very expensive."

"Qianpar, there is a beauty outside the door to stop you!" Cheng Yao gloated, "Is it your girlfriend? Ex-girlfriend? Should I invite someone in to entertain you?"

Qian Heng was silent for a second, and said coldly, "No, ignore her."

"She keeps knocking on the door, seeing this posture, if I don't open the door, the neighbors should call the police!"

"Then let someone call the police and take her away. I am very busy and hung up."

As soon as the voice fell, Qian Heng really hung up.

So cold! Sure enough, money is constant!

However, the knocking outside the door continued.

Cheng Yao was full of curiosity. Qian Heng told her not to open the door, so she wanted to open the door and see, what is the relationship between this girl and Qian Heng?

Cheng Yao found a few more reasons for herself in her heart, and figured out the wording to explain the two people's sharing, then walked to the door and opened the door.

She smiled and said, "Hello."

"I'm not good." The girl outside the door had delicate makeup, but her face was stinky.

"..."

Cheng Yao thought for a while, decided to break the silence, and introduced herself: "Well, I am..."

"Okay, you don't need to say it, you don't have to show off in front of me, I know, you are Cheng Yao, Qian Heng's current cohabiting girlfriend."

Cheng Yao:? ? ?

Wait, this development is a bit wrong...

The girl lifted her chin: "Although I don't want to admit it, Qian Heng is the man I like Dong Min after all. He has a good vision of women."