Part 89

Cheng Yao didn't doubt that he had him. She was thinking about her future development path in confusion. She didn't know that Liang was still going out from the printing room. The first thing she did was to find a few female colleagues who seemed to be able to break through. Cheng Yao and Qian Heng.

She also didn't know how much Liang Liang's heart was still ups and downs than riding a roller coaster.

From the beginning of his freshman year, Liang saw Qian Heng's surprise at first sight, almost without resistance. The young man was handsome and sharp, like an opened blade, with the beauty of a cold weapon. Knowing the danger, Liang still couldn't help falling. In a law school debate, she was impressed by Qian Heng's calm thinking and strong logic, and since then began a seven-year unrequited love.

Liang is still a beautiful woman, and there is no doubt that beautiful women have never been chased by people. At the beginning, she kept appearing around Qian Heng with restraint, trying to give hints so that he could chase them by themselves. It's a pity that no matter how beautiful he is, Qian Heng never even gave himself a straight eye.

The storyline after that was not new. Falling flowers deliberately flowed ruthlessly. Liang still designed countless kinds of "random encounters" and thought of countless kinds of approaching strategies. In the end, he couldn't hold back even the girl's reservedness. He took the initiative to confess, but he suffered. To a bite of rejection, there is no room.

Although he was rejected, Liang still didn't really give up. She has known Qian Heng for eight years, and she even feels that no one in the world knows him better than herself. What kind of person is Qian Heng? Cold outside, hot inside, duplicity, no rhetoric, strong principle, only believe in the law, will not change for anyone, and will not wait for anyone in place. Such a man is terribly good, and good enough to create a sense of distance.

After so many years, Liang still changed several ambiguous objects one after another, but she finally had to admit that although Qian Heng's shadow was on those ambiguous objects, they were not Qian Heng. It seems that he is waiting for himself, Qian Heng has been single all these years. He seemed to fall in love and didn't have any ideas, he was fascinated by his career, and he had no plans for love and marriage.

Liang has been promoted at the BRICS law firm for a year. He has a solid foundation in his career. Before he retires, the old partner who taught him left the source of the case to himself. From the perspective of career development, Liang should still stay at the BRICS and continue to improve her qualifications, but in the end, in order to quit to Junheng, she would rather not even the source of those cases.

Naturally, this is not for career considerations. Liang is still one year younger than Qian Heng and is 27 this year. She thinks it's time to stabilize. This time she quit, she is almost determined to win Qian Heng. Even if he says he is not maritalistic and DINK, so what, a female par will not back down for anything. Liang still really likes Qian Heng. She even feels that as long as Qian Heng is willing to be with herself, even if she does not marry and DINK, she can accept it.

It's just that she didn't expect that she suffered a major blow on the first day of employment.

During the five minutes of meeting Qian Heng in the morning, she keenly noticed the unique necklace around his neck. At this moment, the female model of this necklace appeared on Qian Heng's beautiful young assistant lawyer. This is not a popular style couple necklace. Cheng Yao's subtle attitude when asked about Qian Heng's situation finally got a reasonable explanation.

When did Qian Heng fall in love? Why did Qian Heng fall in love with his subordinates? Where did Qian Heng fall into that little assistant lawyer? Just because you are beautiful and young, okay? Where are they? The series of questions in my mind broke Liang still.