Part 74

After reporting her current situation, Cheng Yao chatted with Qin Qin a little bit more, and finally felt that she was back to normal, and said a few more words, until she was exhausted, she hung up the phone.

Probably after people experience too exciting and bizarre things, the self-protection mechanism will make you deliberately dilute or even selectively forget some things. Cheng Yao woke up the next day, always feeling that everything last night was a dream, and that she was a happy single dog.

Until she received Qian Heng's WeChat.

"Go downstairs."

The words are concise and concise, but they are not tolerated.

When Cheng Yao ran downstairs, she saw Bentley had stopped waiting downstairs.

Qian Heng rolled down the car window with a calm expression on his face. It seemed natural to come to pick Cheng Yao to work. He glanced at Cheng Yao and said, "Get in the car."

I haven't taken a ride several times when I lived together in the past. I didn't expect to live separately now, but instead had this kind of shuttle service, especially Cheng Yao suddenly remembered--

Qian Heng's villa didn't go along the way. The morning rush hour was so congested. He waited downstairs so surely. According to time speculation, I'm afraid I would get up at 6 this morning...

As a result, not long after Cheng Yao got in the co-driver, Qian Heng threw a bag of things to her.

"Ah! My favorite Qingfeng steamed bun!" Cheng Yao's eyes lit up.

"It's meaty." Qian Heng didn't squint, "Your favorite."

Cheng Yao was really surprised. She never said on any occasion that she liked eating Qingfeng meat buns: "How do you know?"

"Flick your Weibo and see."

Cheng Yao:? ? ?

Who? ! Which traitor is it? ! Tell Qian Heng his Weibo account? ? !

Cheng Yao's Weibo is always "hahahahaha" sand sculpture content, occasionally mixed with a little bit of complaints and rants about Qian Heng, and sometimes there are some daily routines, but it has never been officially publicized. In order to express the friendship of war, the institute only locked up with Bao Rui and Tan Ying, but the three of them had vowed to each other and would not reveal each other's Weibo number to the boss...

"Who said that?!" Cheng Yao was outraged, "How can I be a lawyer and still be so untrustworthy?"

"No one told me your Weibo number." Qian Heng pursed his lips. "I guess no one will tell me if I ask directly. I will definitely say that I don't know, so I just asked Bao Rui for his Weibo number. , And said that he wanted to talk to him, Bao Rui was happy to give it to me."

"..."

Indeed, the content of the original agreement between the three people was not to sell the other party's Weibo account to the boss, but they did not say that they could not sell their account to the boss...

Without Qian Heng's words, Cheng Yao can imagine Bao Rui's joyful expression. He is probably another big show in his heart. He feels that Qian Heng is really different from others and hates having to be Qian Heng's little sun, even his Little Moon will also work together.

"I have Bao Rui's Weibo, flipped through his watch list, and interacted. It's easy to find you."

"..."

Bao Rui, you are really a pig teammate!

just......

"I said I really like the Weibo of Qingfeng steamed buns. It seems to be posted two years ago..." Cheng Yao glanced at Qian Heng, and she couldn't believe it. Bo, so more than 3,000, read them all from start to finish?"