Part 39

"By the way, tomorrow afternoon, you and I will go to City B together." Qian Heng watched the blushing face of Yaoyao, remembering to speak like a business, "A family trust dispute case, the agency contract has been signed. Because a lot of evidence materials need to be collected in City B, we will go straight to work tomorrow."

Cheng Yao was stunned, somewhat surprised: "Tomorrow?" So suddenly?

Qian Heng seems to know what she thinks in her mind: "This client is out of China for a long time, and tomorrow will happen to return to China temporarily, and the time to stay in the country is relatively short, so hurry up and communicate with him about the case."

"Just, are we two?"

This time Qian Heng didn't even lift his head: "Well, I'm at ease with you."

Is his ability to work already in Qian Heng's eyes? Cheng Yao was a little bit excited, she didn't even bring Bao Rui and Tan Ying, and she didn't feel relieved that she only brought herself!

"Although a man and a woman traveling together is a bit subtle, but I can rest assured of your self-control."

Cheng Yao:? ? ?

"Living with me for so long, you have a good control."

and many more......

In Cheng Yao's stunned vision, Qian Heng smiled slightly, and said earnestly: "Keep on. You have withstood the test."

At this moment, Cheng Yao wanted to roar to the sky, Qian Heng! ! You can put a million hearts! ! ! This aspect! ! You don't need to worry at all! ! ! !

——

Cheng Yao returned to the room angrily, and as if to vent her anger, she made a Japanese ghost movie and watched it.

People have a tendency, the more they know what not to do, the more they are eager to try something in their heart, knowing that there are tigers in the mountains, they tend to go to the mountains. Cheng Yao is actually timid and afraid of ghosts, but she has a kind of obsession with ghost movies.

Holding a pillow, covering his eyes with a quilt, there is only a small night light in the room, and another packet of potato chips. Amid the gloomy sound effects, he chews the potato chips while surreptitiously watching the ghost chips. Anxious, there was a little excitement and a little excitement, and the mood was tense at any time, and it was brought in with the plot of the film at any time, and it was scary and exciting.

Although it sounds a bit masochistic, but after watching a ghost movie like this, there will be a kind of relaxation after the emotion is completely vented-ah! at last! Survived!

At this time, I tend to feel refreshed and refreshed. Of course, there are side effects. On the night after watching the ghost movie, Cheng Yao generally has to turn on the night light all night, and only with the warm light to fall asleep. She has not finished watching the scary ghost movie. The guts to sleep in a darkened room.

Unfortunately, tonight is a bit unusual.

When Cheng Yao just saw the protagonist in the panic house fall into the most horrifying plot such as being hunted by ghosts, without warning, the lights in the room went out, and for a while, only the computer screen was left with a faint glow. The light, and then a ghost accompanied by a terrifying sound effect, suddenly floated over, the rotten eye sockets seemed to stare at Cheng Yao behind the screen, and Cheng Yao looked directly at each other for a second.

Cheng Yao tightly covered her mouth with a quilt, and finally suppressed her screams that could be as loud as a beautiful woman.

She only had time to put on a cotton mop and hurriedly ran out of the room, crackling and pressing the living room switches, but none of the lights turned on, only the pale moonlight outside the window swept in.