Part 85

After handling the temporary legal consultation from the client, Cheng Yao remembered Cheng Xi's words and couldn't resist curiosity. She moved her chair to Tan Ying who was still watching the Japanese strategy.

"Have you ever heard of'lawyer's debate'?"

Tan Ying is obsessed with all kinds of variety shows. Sure enough, she hasn't let go of this legal variety show. Her eyes light up: "It's been very popular recently, have you started chasing it?"

"No... I just heard that, when I think of it, I ask you, does it look good?"

"Good-looking! This program is a legal theme for each issue. Each issue invites two industry leaders to sit down. Then it will collect cases from the whole society that need legal help in related fields. After screening, pick the most difficult and most controversial cases. , The case was made into the topic, and the two opposing parties in the case of the two industry leaders, commented from the rational and legal point of view, the whole process was live broadcast, without pre-recording and editing, all natural, and ultimately by The audience voted to select the winning lawyer." Tan Ying's eyes lit up, "Three episodes have been broadcast before. The theme of the first issue is real estate law; the theme of the second issue is labor law; the theme of the third issue It's the Consumer Protection Law. By the way, the fourth issue will start soon. The theme of this issue is the Marriage Law..."

Cheng Yao's heart suddenly realized that this is the case, the next issue is the marriage law, so one of the "industry leaders" invited is Deng Ming.

"Right, do you know?" Tan Ying leaned closer to Cheng Yao's ear and said mysteriously, "In fact, we Qianpar received an invitation letter from the program group."

"Hey?"

"For the program group of the fourth issue of'Lawyers to Debate', I have sent us several invitations to Qianpar, and we have made a dozen or so phone calls, but it is really very sincere. Even if we Qianpar's attitude is very good. They refused badly. They still missed him, and they called Wu Par several times, hoping Wu Par could act as an intermediary to persuade Qian Par to participate."

"Is there still a lawyer for the contest?"

"I'm sure, Deng Ming, the partner of Dulwich Law Firm, I heard that your legal aid case was not against him? It is not always said that he is the conscience of the industry, and our money par is the cancer of the industry." When Tan Ying said this, she couldn't help but laughed, "Hahaha, I understand the program crew's dedication to Qianpar now. The conscience of the industry is against the industry's malignant tumor. It is really interesting and marketing points. "

The speaker was unintentional, the listener was intentional, Tan Ying just casually said gossip, but Cheng Yao's heart was a little bit eager to move.

Deng Ming is definitely going to participate in this show. If Qian Heng can also participate, with Qian Heng's professionalism and his mouth that can send you to the crematorium at any time, Deng Ming's face will be ruined during the live broadcast. , His painted skin peeled off naturally.

It's just... it's just that Qian Heng really disagrees...

During the evening date, Cheng Yao tried to persuade Qian Heng to participate, but he refused mercilessly.

"I am a lawyer, not an entertainer. Lawyers only need to do their own professional work and serve clients well. I don't need to go to this kind of meaningless variety show." Qian Heng mentioned "Lawyer to debate", obviously some Disdain, "It's too idle to entertain professionals. Moreover, these variety shows are all images of lawyers packaged out. Just like lawyers in TV dramas, they are not our true working conditions at all, so it is a lively thing for laymen. It is a disguised marketing platform for people like Deng Ming."