Part 104

Although she was very disappointed, Cheng Yao didn't sleep well this night, and Qian Heng's grievances lingered in her mind. When I got up the next day, no surprise, I had two dark circles under my eyes in the mirror. On the contrary, Qian Heng was a hundred times more energetic.

Fortunately, the two went to work in different law firms, and finally they could part ways. After Cheng Yao entered the BRIC, it seemed as if he had left the compass that interfered with the magnetic field and started to operate accurately again.

But soon, her mood was hung into the air again. When passing by the tea room of the law firm, Cheng Yao heard a conversation between several interns.

"Have you read that post?"

"Just pick up Qian Heng's post. The poster combed through the morally controversial cases he had done before, saying that he had no moral bottom line and was willing to do anything for money. Then his father was exposed as A The richest man in the city said that the cases that Qian Heng won in his early years were settled by the court by spending money at home..."

"Don't talk about Qian Heng, have you read the post about Lawyer Deng? Sure enough, people are afraid of being famous and afraid of being strong. When the two people appeared on "Lawyer to Debate", the heat went up, but the good guys picked up their privacy. "

"Deng Ming, what's the matter?"

"On the matter of his ex-wife cheating on him, his ex-wife really lost the face of our women. After reading it, I think it is not easy for Lawyer Deng. He comes from a poor family. While his ex-wife is in love and married with him, she feels that she is a tall man in the city. He waited, all kinds of despise Deng Ming, spent his money to support his lover, and because of his affection, he would rather be designed by his ex-wife to leave the house."

"So pitiful? It's really not easy. Especially after encountering this kind of thing, Lawyer Deng can still maintain this kind of refined temper and demeanor. This is a big man. When you say this, I suddenly have more and more impressions of Lawyer Deng. All right......"

Several interns were chatting with a gossip mentality, but Cheng Yao was not at peace after listening. Her heart gradually sank. She took out her mobile phone with a bad feeling.

Naturally, Deng Ming would not lie down and let Qian Heng hang up. He could not win openly on the show, but just like Cheng Xi had reminded himself before, with his vengeance and vanity, he would definitely play secretly. Overcast, make some minor moves.

Although Deng Ming was defeated in the Lu Jian case, because of his sophistry and success, this case did not touch his vested interests at all. He was still the glamorous "conscience of the industry". On the other hand, Although Cheng Yao didn't want to admit it, in Deng Ming's eyes, he probably didn't even have the qualifications to be his opponent, so Deng Ming didn't even bother to avenge himself in the end.

However, Qian Heng is different. Qian Heng is too powerful and dazzling. He is like the most precious and gorgeous jasper. Deng Ming is like the dim, dead fisheye with fish eyes and pearls by his side. No one will oppress Qian Heng. Feel and feel. Especially this time when Qian Heng dismantled Deng Ming's station so mercilessly, Deng Ming really started to play with public opinion again.

Cheng Yao had to admit that Deng Ming really never fumbled when playing with public opinion and public mentality.

The so-called peeling stickers began to ferment in the early hours of the morning. First, an anonymous "informed person" half-concealed left in all the hot posts about Qian Heng with inexplicable revelations-"Qian Heng is a poor character. There is no morality, only to bend for money, and the rampant is still relying on a strong and terrifying family background."