Part 43

Cheng Yao stood alone outside Qian Heng's door, jumped and twisted, and finally broke free from the shackles of the quilt. She scratched her head and returned to the room, ready to start washing. Although it was still early, she had to follow the money today. Heng is on a business trip to City B! This is my first business trip, I still feel a little excited when I think about it.

It's just that she just walked into the bathroom and looked up at herself in the mirror, her face flushed.

My pajamas placket, the third button, I don't know what's going on, so I opened it so hard!

opened!

opened! ! !

It's okay if you are standing still, just bend your waist a little or have other movements, and you will arch a small gap. Following this opening, you can see the chest...

Because of sleeping, Cheng Yao naturally didn't wear anything...

Whenever you scan it, you can see the faint chest line in her...

At this moment, Cheng Yao only felt that he was dead!

She finally understood Qian Heng's sudden inexplicable behavior just now. People couldn't bear to look directly at it!

Then he took a bath early in the morning...I didn't know if it was a cold bath...

Blame the poor for this cold weather...

——

Cheng Yao decides to self-paralyze and self-hypnotize this episode. Fortunately, Qian Heng thought the same way. The two of them ended up sitting at the table decently and having breakfast. It was just as a sequelae that Qian Heng didn't even want to look at Yao.

After all, if you have to travel together for two days together, you can't always be so embarrassed. Cheng Yao thought about how to break this silence.

It's a pity that Qian Heng kept his face straight with an expression of "No strangers should enter".

This state continued to the airport. As a result, because of air traffic control, the plane that could arrive in City B at 11:30 was delayed, and it took 1 PM to arrive in City B. Qian Heng's face stretched longer.

On the plane, Qian Heng was still sullen.

The two were in business class. There was no one else in the cabin today except Cheng Yao and Qian Heng.

Cheng Yao endured, and finally did not hold back: "Boss, are you going to have a cold war with me?"

Qian Heng pursed his lips, did not speak, and turned the aviation magazine on the plane in his hand.

Cheng Yao is a person who doesn't like holding things in her heart. At this moment, being confronted by Qian Heng so lukewarm, she is also a little bit angry.

"Are you angry about the morning?"

"..."

"I didn't mean it." Cheng Yao was a little angry, and she bit her lip. "Moreover, it is me who suffers from this kind of thing. A victim of me didn't say anything, but you feel wronged. Let's talk about it. , It's not something that makes you look at something with spicy eyes. I'm still very confident of my figure. Where is there something that makes you see long needle eyes?"

"Cheng Yao!" Qian Heng slapped the magazine in his hand. His face was blue and red, but he finally looked at Cheng Yao, "You are a lawyer! Pay attention to your words and deeds!"

"What's wrong with my words and deeds?" Cheng Yao was also aroused to fight. "Did I do something illegal? Is there anything wrong with me? I just accidentally unbuttoned my clothes, so you can not Look?! Who let you see it! Isn't it you who misbehaved? Have you never heard of it? It's me what is wrong?"