Part 56

When Cheng Yao took Li Mengting back to Qian Heng's Bentley, Qian Heng was lying on the steering wheel and taking a nap.

With his eyes closed, his face was handsome and his usual coldness faded away. Under the dimly yellow street lamp, he even seemed a little gentle.

Cheng Yao tapped the window glass lightly, Qian Heng raised his head, then he rubbed his brows and looked at Cheng Yao.

The look in his eyes was slightly dazed and undefended because of his awkwardness. Cheng Yao didn't know what happened, and suddenly felt that Qian Heng's look was really a bit piercing, and the intrepid men were occasionally undefended, which was really annoying. No resistance, especially with Qian Heng's face.

Fortunately, Qian Heng himself didn't know his charm, so he quickly regained his clarity and composure: "Are you done talking?"

Cheng Yao nodded: "Yeah!"

It's just that she was suddenly a little upset. It would be nice if Qian Heng saw her just now. The self that usually appeared in front of Qian Heng was either clumsy or step-by-step, ordinary, ordinary, and rare, if he could see the flashing moment just now.

Fortunately, Cheng Yao quickly got rid of these messy thoughts. She stared at Qian Heng: "Your porridge..."

"It's finished." Qian Heng turned his head awkwardly, "The bowl is thrown away."

As soon as Cheng Yao was about to have an attack, she saw Qian Heng throwing her mobile phone back to herself: "It's live broadcast, you can watch it for yourself."

It's really unexpected!

When Cheng Yao threatened, she didn't actually feel that this trick worked for Qian Heng. However, Qian Heng was really obedient tonight. This is a miracle!

I don't know if it is an illusion. Cheng Yao always feels that Qian Heng has become less sharp and toxic recently, and his whole person seems to have become... a little more docile?

How does this description sound like a large dog?

Cheng Yao secretly took a look at her serious high-cold boss, and felt that her thoughts were indeed on the verge of death.

"Yaoyao, I..." Li Mengting bit her lip, "I know that you are also sharing a lease with someone now, so I want to ask, your roommate, would you mind if you don't mind, can I go to your house? Staying here for one night, tomorrow I will go back to pack my things and find a place to live. The house with Zhang Hao is now rented in Zhang Hao's name, and the rent is also paid by him. I am not qualified to drive him and the mistress away... "

As a result, before Cheng Yao had time to answer, he heard that Qian Heng jumped out two words almost immediately after Li Mengting's voice fell.

"Mind."

"..."

After he finished speaking, he seemed to realize that something was wrong, and his voice added unnaturally: "Cheng Yao's roommate, mind."

Qian Heng paused, and seemed to feel that something was wrong again. He went on to add: "Cheng Yao's roommate is the best. He must not allow strangers to live in the house, otherwise he will play rock music in the middle of the night and give Cheng Yao Sending harassing text messages, running naked in the room to protest...Because of Tai Chi, so as a colleague of Cheng Yao, I also heard a little."

"..."

Cheng Yao couldn't laugh or cry. Boss, I can understand your feeling that you don't want outsiders to live in, but you don't need to be so hard to commit suicide, right?

Li Mengting really felt guilty: "Sorry Yaoyao, I..."

Cheng Yao patted Li Mengting: "It's okay, what are you polite, I can book a hotel for you."