Part 44

In fact, Cheng Yao's idea was very simple. She didn't want to go out. She was simply worried that according to Qian Heng's willful character, after she left, he left this stomach-raising porridge casually, and she went to open her hand and return to work. Mail out.

She simply wanted to stay, watching Qian Heng finished the porridge, and then left with confidence.

It's just that Qian Heng's thinking is so peculiar...

Fortunately, after explaining for a long time, Qian Heng finally convinced him.

However, when he changed his clothes, he still refused to face the stomach porridge.

"I will not eat."

"Boss, I specially prepared this for you. Can you eat it?"

"I am not hungry now."

"That is when you are too hungry, naturally you don't feel hungry, but every time you are so hungry, you don't eat, and your stomach will go bad forever!"

...

Unfortunately, no matter how Cheng Yao persuades him, Qian Heng is very willful. If he doesn't eat, he just doesn't eat.

Cheng Yao really had no choice but to gritted his teeth and resorted to a killer trick: "In this way, if you eat, I am willing to give up the five-day statutory paid annual leave this year!"

Qian Heng really hesitated.

"I'm willing to work overtime for two days without pay!"

Qian Heng was tempted.

"Extend your cleaning service for one month!"

With this final blow, Qian Heng finally succumbed.

He picked up the thermos and began to eat reluctantly.

It is a pity that I have been hungry for too long, and my stomach is still in an uncomfortable state. Qian Heng eats very slowly, taking small bites by small bites. After eating for a long time, he finally ate half of the bowl.

Cheng Yao was very anxious: "This is not much in total. There is still a little left to finish eating, right?"

"Don't eat."

Why ancestor? ! Cheng Yao thought, this is not okay, I spent such a big price to let you drink the porridge, and you can't finish it, how can this be done! I'm going to do it for you!

"It's not as delicious as you make."

"..."

I don't know why, almost instantaneously, Cheng Yao's bold aspirations just now died down.

"Okay... okay... you have said so, then, don't eat it."

Since the boss also drank the porridge, Cheng Yao didn't have the need to stay anymore. She put away the thermos and was about to leave. However, this time, Qian Heng stopped her instead.

"Cheng Yao."

"Hey?" Cheng Yao stopped and looked back, waiting for the boss's instructions.

Qian Heng seemed a little embarrassed, he pursed his lips: "It's nothing. You can go."

Cheng Yao nodded blankly, ready to turn around and continue walking.

"Cheng Yao."

As a result, Qian Heng stopped her again.

"Is there anything to prepare for the evening meeting with Tang Bing?" Cheng Yao tried to remember, trying to give a hint to the forgettable boss, "All materials are prepared in triplicate, and the list of materials is sent to your mailbox. If What else needs to be added or if you remember it..."