Part 11

One night and the next day and the whole morning, Cheng Yao finally felt that she had found a breakthrough.

my country's laws have set very strict access standards for foreign investment into the Chinese Internet market. Internet-related fields, online publishing services, and online audio-visual program services, completely prohibit foreign investment.

Tuantuan Online is divided into literary stations and video stations, which involve network publishing services and network audio-visual program services, respectively, which are prohibited categories.

Xu Jun will choose the VIE structure, not only because it fails to meet the requirements for direct overseas listing, but more importantly, the country prohibits foreign investment in the main business involved in Tuantuan Online. Therefore, Xu Jun cannot allow companies to directly list overseas, but can only Choose the VIE method that does not require foreign direct shareholding, but is controlled by a comprehensive technical support agreement.

The state's approach to strictly controlling these two prohibited categories is to issue licenses, and only domestic companies that have obtained licenses can carry out related businesses.

The literary station of Tuan Tuan Online was established relatively early. It was already very mature before Xu Jun met Bai Xingmeng and obtained an Internet publishing service license. However, Tuantuan Online's video business was expanded after Xu Jun and Bai Xingmeng got married. Yes, but after Cheng Yao's investigation, Tuantuan Online does not hold an online audiovisual license.

She couldn't wait to report the results to Qian Heng, but when she entered the other party's office, she realized that besides Qian Heng, there were others in the office.

She looked at Qian Heng and then at Wu Jun.

"Let's talk, it's okay." Wu Jun smiled empathetically, with a pair of peach eyes slightly raised, "I am Wu Jun, your good friend, business partner and soul mate of Qianpar, not an outsider."

Cheng Yao looked at Qian Heng subconsciously, waiting for his instructions.

Qian Heng didn't speak, but looked at Wu Jun.

Wu Jun looked helpless: "Okay, I'll go out."

——

Cheng Yao can finally report on her research results: "...So, because of the Internet industry access restrictions, there must be a wholly-owned domestic company wholly-owned by Tuantuan Online, holding this online audio-visual license, a licensed company and a foreign company Signing a comprehensive technical support agreement control, so as to achieve the way of overseas listing of VIE." Cheng Yao took a pile of materials, and the whole person was very excited. "Video business is currently one of Tuantuan Online's main businesses, and it is also commonly used by foreign investors. The business that is optimistic about it is almost certain that this licensed company is crucial to listing, and the video business was developed during the marriage period, and the company used to obtain the license must also be established during the marriage period. It is one of the 15 families..."

Unfortunately, before Cheng Yao had time to continue, she was simply and roughly interrupted by Qian Heng: "I don't have any interest in your analytical thinking. You just need to tell me the result." He glanced at Cheng Yao, "You count. The research has analyzed three days and three nights, but can not get a result, then the process is meaningless to the customer."

Cheng Yao was stunned, and then quickly said: "I checked the list of Internet video licensees announced by the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television, and has determined that this key company is Tuantuan Technology Network Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tuantuan Online. This company's losses are absolutely problematic, at least the value of the equity was evaluated at the time of the divorce.