Part 101

The next morning, Cheng Yao went to bed together, and Qian Heng got out of the bedroom while wearing pajamas.

He didn't look radiant at all, but looked haggard and embarrassed. He stared at Cheng Yao twice, "I'm not feeling well, it seems I'm sick."

Cheng Yao said "Oh", thinking he was acting again, without taking it seriously: "Drink more hot water."

Qian Heng sneezed twice, and then returned to the room with a sad voice.

After that, there was no sound.

At ten o'clock, Gu Beiqing came as promised: "Come on, my car is parked on the road at the door."

Cheng Yao packed up her things, brought the case file, and was about to go out. Although she had an appointment with a brunch, Cheng Yao actually agreed to meet with Gu Beiqing to discuss the case. The meal was just incidental.

Qian Heng stopped being a demon, and the door was closed tightly.

He seemed to have disappeared, but she didn't know why, but Cheng Yao was a little uneasy. She wanted to open the door and walk away, and went to eat with Gu Beiqing, but when the moment came, she still turned back into the house.

I finally survived the withdrawal reaction and was about to leave the drug rehabilitation center. As a result, Qian Heng's poison was shamelessly sending his purest drug to his eyes, and it was a new type of compound drug. I used to have more cheeky ingredients.

Cheng Yao was itching with hatred, but still knocked on the door.

Spicy chicken drugs destroy my youth! She thought angrily, really **** it! This **** drug, no wonder so many people relapse!

"Qian Heng?"

As a result, Cheng Yao knocked on the door of the meeting, and there was no movement in the door. She was a little anxious and opened the door directly. Only then did she discover that Qian Heng was not pretending, he was really sick, and his face was all abnormal. He flushed, lying on the bed quite a bit dying, his eyebrows frowned and his eyes closed.

Cheng Yao took the ear thermometer nervously and measured it, 39 degrees 5.

She was a little anxious: "What did you do? I will find Bao Rui to take you to the hospital immediately."

"No." Before she took the phone, Qian Heng stretched out his hand to grab him. He blinked hard, "Don't pack Rui."

He looked very uncomfortable, but he still had to look at Cheng Yao with blazing eyes.

Cheng Yao didn't know how to react, she subconsciously avoided Qian Heng's sight: "Forget it, my senior is downstairs, I'll let him take you to the hospital. It was fine yesterday, how can I spend the night? Is it fired like this?"

"Don't Gu Beiqing either."

"Yep?"

"want you."

Cheng Yao pursed her lips: "You have a high fever, so stop talking nonsense."

"No nonsense." Qian Heng's tone was calm, but his eyes were teary because of the fever, which gave him a pitiful breath. He grieved, "I'm sick, I just want to be with you ."

"No, you have to go to the hospital."

"Sent me to the hospital, will you continue to have dinner with Gu Beiqing?"

Is this threatened by illness?

Cheng Yao sneered, "Of course it is, of course we have to eat."

"Cheng Yao, I deliberately didn't turn on the floor heating last night and didn't cover the quilt."