Part 72

Cheng Yao almost laughed wildly with her arms akimbo. She looked at Qian Heng who was still sullen, and suddenly a bad mood rose in her heart.

Feng Shui turns around, and now he should be his home court.

Cheng Yao looked at Qian Heng with regret in her voice: "Boss, the new position you provided me with my current abilities and comprehensive qualities is really unmatched. I can't do the job, so I voluntarily gave up this opportunity. You'd better ask me to be smart."

As expected, Qian Heng was stunned, then he glared at Cheng Yao, trying to maintain his composure: "This job is not as difficult as you think. If there is anything you can't do, I can't help you..."

"No need, no need." Cheng Yao just smiled, "I have self-knowledge, I think of it, I don't meet the boss's criteria for choosing a mate at all."

"..."

"You want your girlfriend to be obedient, I'm a person, in fact, I'm quite rebellious in my bones. It's too contrary to my nature to make me obedient."

"You want your girlfriend to be sensible and general. When a man makes mistakes in a play outside, he must understand, and he must also reflect on what he didn't do well." Cheng Yao looked distressed, "I can't do it. I am a person. , I am very possessive, my own is my own. Others can't touch it. I'm jealous when I look at it more. If a man makes a mistake in a scene outside, I'll take the judicial examination for nothing, even if my license is revoked. Get things done."

"..."

Cheng Yao raised her head and glanced at Qian Heng: "I have remembered the "Criteria for the Identification of Human Injury Degree". The glans is missing more than 1/2; one **** is missing, and it is only a minor injury; the absence of both testes is a minor injury Level 2."

"..."

Qian Heng was silent for a long time before squeezing out a few words: "Cheng Yao, there is no need to be so cruel."

"No way, women are not ruthless, their status is unstable."

Cheng Yao fluffed her hair, did not look at the bright red expression on Qian Heng's face, and said to herself: "And don't look at my loyalty to men so much. I am a double standard myself. I don't like men who act on occasion, but As an excellent female lawyer, I have to deal with men outside. It is normal for me to act every time for work. My men should understand the general situation and don't make troubles unreasonably."

"..."

"And my boss said that you can't fall in love for two years."

"..."

"Office romances are too unprofessional. Professionals can't make this mistake at all."

"..."

After a long silence, Qian Heng finally took a deep breath, his face was completely black, and he looked like an angry balloon about to explode on the spot.

"You can't fall in love within two years, and the target is someone who is far worse than me. If the target is me, you can fall in love immediately, and you should seize the opportunity."

"Office romances, make good use of them, can be a boost to work, and talking while working can better relieve stress."

"You can be disobedient."

"I won't act every time."

Qian Heng stared into Cheng Yao's eyes with a strong tone: "But if you want to act every time, you are also dreaming."

He put aside his eyes: "You are possessive and jealous, and so will I."

When Qian Heng said this, he stared closely at Cheng Yao's eyes. This time, Cheng Yao couldn't stare back attentively. Qian Heng said this in this tone, and Cheng Yao only felt that her heart was beating like a drum. The triumphant smile just now suddenly collapsed.