Part 41

"Hey? Where's my phone?!"

In the darkness, Cheng Yao finally remembered her mobile phone. She didn't know where the mobile phone was dropped and was covered by something just now. He couldn't even see the light of the flashlight. For a while, the room was dark and it was really hard to find.

"Boss, can you give me a call?"

After groping for a long time, Cheng Yao finally appealed to Qian Heng, who was silent.

Qian Heng ignored her, but somehow he took out his cell phone and dialed the phone.

The familiar ringtone rang in the pile of debris beside Qian Heng's feet. Cheng Yao was relieved. Seeing that the mobile phone was near him, Qian Heng bent down to pick it up...

Cheng Yao was still relaxed. Seeing Qian Heng's action, she suddenly thought of something. She tried her best to stand up and pick it up by herself. However, due to the sprain, she was slow to move. At this moment, Qian Heng had already removed her mobile phone. Picking it up, he picked it up subconsciously and glanced at the phone's lit screen...

Death alert ahead! ! Death alert ahead! ! !

At this moment, Cheng Yao only felt that such a few lines of big words flashed in her mind, and only felt that the big thing was not good and the trend was gone...

Sure enough, Qian Heng glanced at the phone screen, then stopped. He narrowed his eyes slightly, with a dangerous expression on his face, he sneered and stretched the phone screen in front of Cheng Yao.

"explain."

Qian Heng's phone has not been hung up yet, and Cheng Yao's phone is still vibrating because of this.

She looked at the three words "stupid" on the screen of the phone, and only felt that in this scene, she could directly perform a myocardial infarction and die on the spot within three seconds...

"I..." Cheng Yao stammered, "This is my nickname for my boss, and I only remark it to close people. Look, in the word'idiot', in fact, you are careful to taste, do you Feeling a touch of pampering and helplessness? Adding the word'stinky' brings a little irreplaceable emotion. It is clear that although it is'stinky', it is actually'scent' in your heart, such as you Look, many parents call their children "Smelly Babies", right, the word "Smelly" condenses how much love that is difficult to express in their hearts..."

Qian Heng expressionlessly said, "Then you are so nicknamed to your close parents?"

"..."

"Or do you love me so much?"

"..."

Rao is Chengyao who gags and talks at random. At this moment, she also has a bit of a word. At this moment, she remarks to her boss' mobile phone number as "stupid stupid". How can this be whitewashed? ! It's really impossible to wash white!

The atmosphere was a bit awkward, but fortunately, Qian Heng finally spoke up. This time his emotions obviously calmed down, and he didn't have the feeling that he was so angry that he was going to heaven when he was talking to himself just now.

"You go out."

"Hey???"

Qian Heng snorted coldly: "The trust law is almost the same. Why do you want to stay in my room if you don't go out?"

Can not be done! I do not go! The electricity hasn't come yet! I said nothing to go back!

Although Qian Heng will definitely rush people to talk about other topics, he seems to be very engaged when talking about professional things!