Part 46

Things happened so quickly that Cheng Yao almost didn't react. Qian Heng had already punched Tang Bing. The angle of the punch and the position of the attack, even if Cheng Yao didn't know anything about beating people, he could tell. This was a very cruel and merciless punch, almost deadly.

Then the second punch, the third punch...

"Do you dare to touch my people?"

Qian Heng's tone was full of shadows and ruthlessness, but his movements did not stop at all.

Cheng Yao watched in a panic as Qian Heng gave Tang Bing punch after punch like a bloodthirsty demon. She was almost worried that Qian Heng wanted to kill Tang Bing on the spot.

Tang Bing's face that was beaten by Qian Heng was immediately colored, and his nose and mouth were bleeding. Faced with Qian Heng's absolute suppression by force, he was completely persuaded and only shrank into a ball. While struggling to resist, he cried out for help. .

"Thirteen punches." Qian Heng completely suppressed Tang Bing, and looked at the opponent's blood stains on his hands in disgust.

Even in such a **** and violent scene, Qian Heng is still very elegant. His handsome and white face was splashed with blood stains. He glanced at Cheng Yao: "Paper."

Cheng Yao almost hurriedly took out the napkin like a blessed soul: "Boss, here!"

Qian Heng's slender and well-knotted fingers took the tissue over, and carelessly wiped the blood on his face, and then just likewise carelessly threw it on Tang Bing's body, just like throwing garbage to the same garbage place. Qian Heng did not hide the contempt and contempt on his face at all.

However, even at this time, he was still calm and calm. If an outsider came in right now, he would never see that Qian Heng had beaten Tang Bing violently.

It's so handsome! It's so fun!

Cheng Yao was so excited that she threw herself on the ground. At this moment, she almost shouted out--

I! Cheng Yao! In this life, I volunteered to join the Five Poison Sect! As the leader, I am willing to put my heart on the ground! I am willing to dedicate my youth to the Five Poison God Sect! I want to serve the leader Qian Heng forever!

Compared with Qian Heng's calmness and self-control, Tang Bing's state can only be described as terrible.

He lay on the ground with a blue nose and a swollen nose, a muddy nose, tears and blood, but his mouth was still cursing and grinning: "Qian Heng, you have to pay a price for beating me. I will call the police right away! Modern society I If you don't believe it, you won't teach the Fa!"

Qian Heng didn't even bother to care about him. It seemed that he would have needle-eyes at the first glance. He kicked Tang Bing with a cold sarcasm: "Tell me to talk about the rule of law in a society. It's up to you?"

"I don't know why I was beaten up until now? How many times did you touch her? Thirteen."

Speaking of this, Qian Heng seemed to have thought of something again. He turned his head and glanced at Cheng Yao, his eyes darkened: "Which hand did he touch you?"

Qian Heng is always calm and self-sufficient on weekdays. Most of the time, his expression on his face is very dull, often careless, and he also carries the inherent nobleness and arrogance, as if this low-level world is not worthy of his high-level. interest.

However, at this moment, his face is vivid, with a fierce meaning.

Cheng Yao had never imagined what Qian Heng with more expressions would look like, would he look better than his cold look all the time?