Part 58

Early the next morning, Cheng Yao slept until the alarm clock rang as usual.

After the cold weather, she had some difficulty in starting up, so she stood in the living room and looked at Qian Heng who was sitting on the sofa.

Cheng Yao subconsciously glanced at the phone again, at a quarter past eight, that's right.

It is absolutely impossible for Qian Heng to be there when he wakes up at this time on weekdays. I am afraid that everyone has already arrived at the place. Why didn't he leave today?

With doubts in her stomach, Cheng Yao finished washing, and then picked up the breakfast that she had prepared yesterday. At that time, Qian Heng, who had been sitting motionless just now, finally stood up.

His expression was indifferent, and his words were concise: "Let's go."

Cheng Yao:? ? ?

Qian Heng glanced at her: "Hurry up, why are you still stunned? Don't want to take a ride?"

Cheng Yao reacted, happily saying: "Yes! Yes! Thank you boss!"

Qian Heng's appearance is too arrogant, so arrogant and so arrogant that Cheng Yao feels that what he says is reasonable and unquestionable. For a while, he forgot to think about why his distinguished boss would wait for him to ride with him today?

——

When the car drove to the intersection not far from the Junheng office building, Cheng Yao took the initiative to recognize each other: "Boss, stop for a while, I can get off here!"

Qian Heng was stunned, and then said unnaturally: "It doesn't have to be down. Anyway, it's foggy outside and I can't see clearly."

"How do you do that!" Cheng Yao turned to Qian Hengxun in return. "Boss, a lot of things are the result of a hundred secrets and simplifications. Haven't you taught me? You can't relax in the small details. Don't feel that today. No one saw me when I got out of your car in the fog. It is really not good for everyone to misunderstand what version it is spread out."

"..."

Cheng Yao didn't wait for Qian Heng's response, so he hurriedly opened the car door at the intersection, thanked Qian Heng and quickly got off the car.

Qian Heng didn't have time to stop this whole process of Chengyao's work. It was just like an agile rabbit jumping out of her car.

...

I always feel a little uncomfortable.

——

Qian Heng's discomfort reached its peak after arriving at Junheng.

"Qian Heng, this Saturday is your 28th birthday!" Wu Jun sat in his office early in the morning, with Erlang's legs crossed, with a calculated smile on his face, "Man, twenty-eight is a hurdle." After the age of twenty-eight, all physical and psychological indicators have fallen. I used to be able to have it three times a night, but it would be good to have it once a night."

Wu Jun stared at Qian Heng, looking very ugly: "So, twenty-eight years old is the final madness of a man's last youth. As your friend for so many years, I cannot allow you to spoil your last youth like this, and The birthday is spent in overtime."

Qian Heng did not raise his head: "No need, just spending time with you is ruining his youth."

Wu Jun was not hit by the slightest, he cleared his throat and had no fear of Qian Heng's death vision, and declared to himself--

"I've decided. This Saturday, in your villa, invite all of our Junheng colleagues to hold a special birthday party for you. Although you don't even have a partner, you can say goodbye to your colleagues in tears. The 28-year-old, who is very powerful, has entered middle-aged and elderly people ahead of schedule, and will not be too lonely when he reaches 30."