Part 21

After the dog settled in her room, Cheng Yao apologized and prepared some fruit for Qian Heng before going to bed.

Without the dog, Qian Heng became noble and glamorous again.

Cheng Yao handed him the peeled apple, he only glanced at it: "Cut into small pieces."

"..."

Cheng Yao sliced ​​the apple and handed it over, and Qian Heng snorted again.

"Cut smaller."

"..."

Forget it! Cheng Yao thought to herself, she was really wrong about the dog, so let's find the fault if you find it! Cheng Yao, take a step back and take a step back!

In the end, Cheng Yao endured the humiliation and finally calmed Qian Heng's noble emotions.

"By the way, in the evening I received Xu Junfang's new settlement agreement." Qian Heng, who was comfortable, finally began to talk about business.

"So fast?"

Qian Heng hummed a laugh: "Their Nasdaq listing has reached the most critical moment. Once litigation and equity freeze are exposed, even just such risks are fatal. The SEC (United States Securities and Exchange Commission) must Xu Jun will be required to disclose that this is very likely to cause investors to withdraw their capital, from delaying the listing process, or directly leading to the end of the listing. What's more, there is also a domestic Internet company of the same type as Tuan Tuan Online, "Kanxun TV," Recently, I submitted a listing application to the SEC. Whoever seizes the first opportunity to go public will be the first to be popular in the capital market. Xu Jun knows all these truths."

"How about the terms of the new settlement agreement? Are they particularly favorable?"

Qian Heng didn't take it seriously: "There is no need to watch, Bai Xingmeng disagrees. Wait a while, and tell the other party tomorrow that this new settlement agreement is still unsatisfactory."

"that......"

"Sleep." Qian Heng finished the last piece of apple, stood up and ended the conversation unilaterally, "It is strictly forbidden to talk about work before going to bed."

Cheng Yao couldn't help muttering: "This is obviously your first mention of work, why are you so double-standard..."

"Who called me the boss?" Qian Heng glanced at Cheng Yao condescendingly and smiled slightly, "Cheng Yao, you may not know that being a boss, you can do whatever you want."

...

Cheng Yao secretly vowed again in her heart that one day she will turn over and become a partner, the first thing is to blow up Qian Heng's dog head!

——

Thinking day by day and dreaming night by night, Cheng Yao grabbed Qian Heng in his dreams and beaten one after another, probably overworked, plus a cold, sleepy, and successfully overslept the next day until Megatron jumped to her. Body, only to wake her up.

After washing up and setting up the dog, it was already half past nine when Cheng Yao rushed to the sanctuary...

Half an hour late for birth.

Fortunately, Cheng Yao didn't bump into Qian Heng, and Cheng Yao slipped onto the seat without knowing it.

Tan Ying is very considerate: "In fact, you don't need to be in a hurry today. Qianpar is not there. He has a client who is in a hurry. He just rushed to the airport."

Before Cheng Yao could relax, she listened to Tan Ying continuing: "After all, Qianpar already knows that you are late, so you are half an hour late and one morning late, the same."