Part 66

Almost early the next morning, Cheng Yao took Li Mengting to the Civil Affairs Bureau to check her own marriage registration.

Sure enough, she is still "unmarried."

Zhang Hao really gave false evidence.

Now all the work I did before became useless, and the phone notarization was of no use anymore, and everything had to be overthrown again.

Naturally, the plan for dividing the property at the time of divorce drawn up in this marriage loyalty agreement is completely uncounted. It is impossible for Zhang Hao to get out of the game without taking any of the "marriage house" purchased together. Then she can only accept reality, divide the remaining property during the cohabitation period, and strive for the best interests for her.

Although Li Mengting's face was pale, she had to accept the reality. She was angry and shocked, and she also began to think of countermeasures: "Yaoyao and Zhang Hao are such crimes of forging national documents? And he used a fake marriage certificate to live with me. , And now I have got a real marriage certificate with Liang Qiongqiong. This should be a crime of bigamy? It is a criminal offense. Can he go to jail?"

Although in terms of legal terms, Zhang Hao's behavior is undoubtedly a crime, but to prove his behavior, evidence is needed.

"You only have your own fake marriage certificate here, and you also told me that you used to communicate by telephone or verbally about the issue of'collecting the certificate.' You didn't record it, and you didn't leave evidence at all. With your fake marriage certificate, Zhang Hao can also say that this certificate was not made by him or given to you."

Cheng Yao was very calm: "He can say that although he and you are living together, he has always been a boyfriend and girlfriend. He married Liang Qiongqiong after breaking up with you. This fake marriage certificate is because you broke up. Love and hate, I deliberately did it to slander him."

Li Mengting subconsciously refuted: "No, how could it be me?"

"I know it's not you. The judge in charge may even think like me in his heart, but the law is the law, and there is no evidence to convict Zhang Hao."

"Yaoyao, although there is no evidence that Zhang Hao made a fake marriage certificate, I think I can find evidence that he cohabited with me and made me pregnant, but made Liang Qiongqiong also pregnant. Can you find these details and do it? Show the chain of evidence to prove that he has bigamy?"

"It is difficult to prove in the practice of bigamy, and it must have a spouse and marry another person or live in the name of a husband and wife. But now Zhang Hao can say that he is only living in a cohabitation relationship with you. In life, you don't have a job. Naturally, no colleague will prove to you that Zhang Hao and you have disclosed to others in the name of husband and wife. As your lawyer and friend, the effectiveness of the testimony can be imagined.

Cheng Yao glanced at Li Mengting: "Zhang Hao has been procrastinating and refusing to invite your colleagues and friends to the'wedding banquet' in City A, just to prevent this from happening. As for the phone notarization, it doesn't work, because Zhang Hao has already agreed with you. Liang Qiongqiong is married, I just pretend to be anyone calling him, and he won't admit his relationship with you anymore. It must be a'breakup ex-girlfriend'."

Li Mengting bit her lips tightly.

"Moreover, the Supreme Law issued a "Response on How to Identify Bigamy", which also stipulates that'bigamy, if the circumstances are significant and minor, it is not considered a crime.' In judicial practice, there are also many disputes over the definition of bigamy itself. ."