Part 105

Cheng Yao, Cheng Xi, and Wu Jun spent the whole afternoon collating materials, and finally rushed to send out Deng Ming's materials to the major media and marketing accounts that Wu Jun knew well before the broadcast of "Lawyer to Debate".

Everything is ready to go.

Cheng Yao finally picked up the on-site VIP ticket Qian Heng gave him.

There were more people at the scene than she had imagined, and there were obvious teamwork. Deng Ming's fans had self-made uniforms for the support club, and Qian Heng's fans also had special support cards, but probably because the current public opinion is not very friendly to Qian Heng. Obviously, there are still slightly fewer people who use Qian Heng's fan logo than Deng Ming's fans.

The scene was noisy and crowded. Until the recording time was up, the lights dimmed and all the spotlights were on the stage. Qian Heng and Deng Ming slowly entered.

Regarding Qian Heng's failure to leave the stage, Deng was obviously stunned and a little flustered. Although his face was well concealed, his slightly dissociated eyes already explained everything, but in front of the audience, he still had to carry it. He has a prudent and elegant personality, so he pretends to be calm and composed.

Qian Heng has become more casual. His face is still full of coldness, and his thin and beautiful lips are slightly pursed. His expression looks indifferent and cold, but his aura is full, and the court is full.

Unlike Deng Ming who smiled and greeted the audience as soon as he appeared, Qian Heng didn't care about the audience at all. Even the fans holding the support card, he was too lazy to take a look. This posture is full of arrogance, but in him, It didn't seem to be a violation of peace at all, as if this man was born this way, and it should be. Ordinary people like it, even if he holds it in front of him, he doesn't bother it.

It was just that the host found that this noble and glamorous partner was a bit special tonight. He still did not comment on the crowds or criticisms, but he frequently looked at the corner of the VIP audience.

Cheng Yao wouldn't fail to feel the gaze that even the host felt, her face was a little red. The client in this issue is about to come on stage, but Qian Heng is still staring at herself like this. In the end, she was stared a little irritably. She could only stare at Qian Heng from such a long distance, and finally said two words by mouth. Word-"Come on".

Qian Heng on the stage finally retracted his gaze, and then he glanced in Cheng Yao's direction and smiled.

This laugh almost made the entire auditorium boil.

Behind Cheng Yao, the young female audience almost fell over.

"My God, Qian Heng is usually cold, and the effect of his laughter is almost at the level of a nuclear bomb!"

"Good Su! When he smiled just now, I only felt affectionate. He is totally different from the noble and indifferent in normal times!"

"The cold man's smile is really irresistible..."

Cheng Yao listened to these little girls' twittering discussions, but she had to agree with them in her heart. The more dangerous things have always been more beautiful, and the more poisonous things are more attractive. Qian Heng's temperament is so cold that people can't approach him. When he laughs, he is extremely charming.

And he quickly let everyone know that when he is not smiling, he is more charming.

The case in this issue is a family business estate planning dispute. The entrepreneurial couple had divorced a long time ago and reorganized their families. It was only because of the fetters of the business that they were partners in the same business, and they had two children together during their marriage. After divorcing and regrouping the family, they each gave birth to another child. Now that there are multiple heirs, in order not to affect the development of the enterprise in the future, I hereby seek legal help and want to have the most perfect estate planning.