Part 54

Cheng Yao received the call from her parents in a daze.

"Yaoyao! Do you know who we met today?"

Cheng Yao just woke up from a nap, still a little dazed: "Who? Is that female classmate who chased Dad before?"

"No! What do you child think all day long?" Cheng's mother said angrily and excitedly, "It's your unbelievable boyfriend Xiaoqian!"

what? ? ? Qian Heng? ? ? Didn't Qian Heng go on a blind date today? ? Why did you bump into your parents? ? ?

"Your dad and I ran into him at a high-end western restaurant today, and he was eating with other girls! He cheated on your back and lied to you that he worked hard in Dongguan!"

Cheng Yao is completely awake now, and she suddenly feels a little uncomfortable...

"Mom, you... did you say hello to him... to him?"

"Also say hello! I pierced his bad behavior on the spot!" Cheng's mother said proudly, "Sure enough, the girl who ate with him was deceived by him. I heard that he had a girlfriend, so I used it on the spot. The wine spilled him, this kind of person, I say he deserves it!"

Although he was indeed unbalanced about Qian Heng's going on a blind date, and cursed that his blind date was disturbed, Cheng Yao never thought that he was disturbed in this way!

...

Cheng's mother was still talking about the "scumbag" Qian Heng, but Chengyao's heart became more refreshing the more she listened.

"Mom, I may not see the sun tomorrow..."

Cheng's mother was very angry: "What's the matter with your child? Didn't you just meet a cheating? In life, you say this pain, what is the wind and rain?! Don't blame yourself, hurry up, break up with him immediately, know?"

...

Cheng Yao wanted to say something, but heard the sound of the key turning from the door.

Qian Heng...

Qian Heng is back...

"Forget it, you have been deceived by being unsuccessful, don't blame you, adjust our mood, my dad and I will have a meal outside first, and I will see you later."

Cheng Yao could not hear Cheng's mother's voice anymore, she only felt that her mind buzzed, facing the coming storm, she no longer knew how to resist. She was not at all optimistic in her heart, and it was useless to recite Gorky's "Haiyan". What's more, she was a petrel now, she was just a shivering quail!

——

Qian Heng came back with a cold face.

Cheng Yao quietly glanced at the chest of his suit, and sure enough there were some suspicious stains, and on the white shirt inside the suit, as Qian Heng walked around, you could still vaguely see some smudged and wine-colored color blocks. .

It seems to have been splashed...

At this moment, Cheng Yao hardly dared to raise her head to meet Qian Heng's gaze. Without saying anything, she immediately lowered her head to admit her mistake, and almost knelt down.

"Boss, I am guilty." Cheng Yao apologized with a sad face, "I don't know that my parents will go to your restaurant. I don't know that my parents will be so impulsive and mistaken for you to cheat, and I don't know they will do it in person. Say it in front of your blind date girl without giving you face, and I don't even know that your blind date girl splashed you without listening to your explanation..."

Cheng Yao was still holding the last hope in her heart. She asked in a weak tone: "But, about the blind date, I have heard from friends I have been to say that most of them did not favor each other, and some of the introducers did not. How reliable, from the boss's perspective, ordinary vulgar fans can't get into your eyes at all, and you simply don't like it! So although the process is a bit awful and the ending is a bit misunderstood, at least it doesn't affect anything..."