Part 35

This evening, after eating Michelin, Qian Heng went to deal with the mail as usual, and Cheng Yao, who no longer needed to work overtime on the case, took Megatron out for a walk, but he didn't expect that this dog is not a worry-free dog. Problems arose after a walk.

The community that Cheng Yao rents is very pet friendly, so many residents have dogs. Many residents walk their dogs in the evening.

Megatron walks on the road on weekdays, and when he sees other dogs along the road, he has to stage a drama of "Two dogs meet and the brave wins". Several dogs always bark at each other to show their sense of territory. The owners all smiled and understood each other.

It's just that Cheng Yao didn't expect that Megatron not only didn't call today, but when he saw a sturdy Alaska, he directly dragged Cheng Yao towards Alaska.

Just when Cheng Yao thought Megatron was going to beat Alaska, an unexpected scene happened——

Megatron shook his big tongue and dripped saliva, then suddenly raised his forelimbs and squatted on Alaska. It was just like this, under the public, pressing Alaska, and began to move back and forth...

Cheng Yao's eyes went dark, almost fainting.

But this dog has really grown up. It was just a **** before, and now he has learned to rape!

The owner of the dog in Alaska is a middle-aged woman with dangling eyes, which is not easy to provoke. She was chattering not far away, and Alaska was tied to a tree. At this time, when she saw that her dog was underneath by Megatron, she immediately became angry and rushed over to try to drive Megatron away. Unfortunately, Megatron was a passionate crime. The element seems to envelop "Death under the peony, and be a ghost." No matter how threatening the woman is, she will **** with all her heart...

Finally, relying on Cheng Yao and the other two to work together, finally overwhelmed the new **** Megatron.

Cheng Yao was very embarrassed: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I am willing to compensate..."

"Don't say anything to me sorry, more than nothing to compensate, I am not short of money, my deed is scared to death by your dog, and your dog's quality is too low, how can you just do it?" The woman turned over. He rolled his eyes and made a call directly, "Hello? Husband, come here, let's get that one by a wild dog on the way! What else? That one! That one! Come and clean up the dead dog! Bring our house. That golf club, hit me to death the wild dog!"

As a result, he pulled the room like this, and a bald brother wearing a gold chain came towards Cheng Yao with a golf club.

Although Megatron's misbehavior is wrong, the crime is not dying. Cheng Yao sees the opponent's posture and has the aura of killing Megatron on the spot, not to mention the dog, that is, she might want to do it today. The explanation is here.

She took out her mobile phone almost subconsciously and quickly sent a text message to Qian Heng.

"In front of the community fountain, help! Come here!"

As soon as the text message was sent, the bald-headed man didn't say anything. He picked up his club and called Megatron. Cheng Yao blocked him from left and right, which could prevent the bloodshed from happening.

It's a pity that the bald has a fierce temper. Cheng Yao is so hiding in the hiding place, and the other party is also annoyed. He just ignores the three seven twenty one and doesn't hit the dog anymore, so he swipes the club against Cheng Yao.

She used to know that some people would treat dogs as family members, and even regarded dogs more than people to the extreme, venting their anger for their dogs and even beating pregnant women and children, but she didn't expect to meet them today. Megatron is wrong, but he does have the intention to compensate and settle, not to mention, no matter what, he can't beat anyone!