Part 38

Although she didn't want to admit it, she was called into the office by Qian Heng to teach her. Over the past few days, Cheng Yao felt that her whole body was relaxed, and even the coriander-flavored chocolate showed a little aftertaste.

Is this the fabled physique of Shaking M? ? ? Knowing that it is highly toxic, prefer to go to the source of the poison? ? ? Is it still addictive to knock poison? Can't it? Cheng Yao felt that she must have thought too much...

"My mother, have you watched the news?" Just as Cheng Yao's thoughts were flying around, Tan Ying held her mobile phone in shock, "Since the prohibition of alcohol has forced a lot of alcohol to be taken off the shelves in India, many people have actually Use the method of drinking cobra venom instead. Drink it once for the first month. In addition to drinking, it can also be used for bibimbap! Drinking poison can be addictive!"

"..."

——

But in any case, Chen Qingmei was very satisfied with the result of the first instance in the case of Dongshan's inheritance dispute. To Chengyao's expectation, Jiang Wenxiu and Dong Min did not choose to appeal any more. They accepted the result of the first instance. The judgment of the first instance came into effect.

Cheng Yao originally thought that she would have to face the wrangling of the second instance, but the case came to an end so easily. Apart from a sigh of relief, she was also a little surprised.

However, standing in the position of Jiang Wenxiu and Dong Min think about it, this is not a relief for them. The parent-child relationship is already an ironclad fact, and wrangling over the amount of inheritance is a kind of exhaustion of time and energy for everyone.

Instead of wasting time on this kind of thing, it is better to let go of the past and welcome the new life.

Dong Shan is dead, love and marriage are gone, but his daughter is still there, closer to him than ever, the original arrogant character gradually receded after this incident, began to mature, and began to learn to grow.

There are losses and gains.

He saw some people and things clearly, and became more brave and determined.

Cheng Yao remembered Jiang Wenxiu's appearance at the end of the final trial, and her straight back lingered in her impression.

If it is her, no matter what kind of life it is, you can live a wonderful life.

Whether a person is happy or not is not determined by money, nor is it dependent on others to get it, but by oneself.

"People are responsible for their own decisions."

For some reason, Cheng Yao kept playing back the last words Jiang Wenxiu said in her mind.

What does she want to express?

Are you responsible for the decision that you chose Dong Shan but was derailed? Or was he responsible for the result that he trusted Dong Shan's father and let Chen Qingmei take advantage of the loopholes and accepted the verdict?

Cheng Yao didn't know. But she always felt that not only Jiang Wenxiu was responsible for her own decisions, but Chen Qingmei was also responsible for everything she had done. Every behavior of everyone will have corresponding consequences.

Of course, apart from thinking, Cheng Yao continues to uphold her own good habits. Every time she finishes a case, she will make a summary analysis of the case and make a review of her performance.

At the beginning, this case was just a case in which Dong Shan sought a divorce at any price. Cheng Yao was even a little frustrated and disappointed with such a simple case at first, with a somewhat impetuous mentality, but a simple case may eventually become complicated. Family cases are complicated in details and even changeable. At any time, no case can be underestimated.