Part 18

Qian Heng's left eyelid has been twitching since the morning.

Is the left eye jumping for disaster or the left eye jumping for money? He was a little uncertain.

"Qian Heng! The Lawyers Association has activities on Saturday..."

Of course, until Wu Jun walked into his office in a coquettish position, and a pair of peach blossom eyes flashed with conspiracy, Qian Heng could finally be sure——

The left eye must have jumped.

He didn't lift his head: "No, no time."

Wu Jun's reaction to Qian Heng was quite calm. He smiled: "I know you are not interested in activities that do not make money, but this time, President Zhang of the Lawyers Association asked you to go by name. After all, we are still managed by others. Don't you even give this face? Do you still want to select the top ten law firms in City A at the end of the year?"

Qian Heng raised his head as expected. He frowned and said in a cold tone: "Let's not take this as an example."

"Then naturally, I love you so much, so would you be willing to go out and show your face? Can I stop everything that I can stop?"

"What time is Saturday?"

"Saturday from nine in the morning to three in the afternoon, the Bar Association has packed lunch." Wu Jun patted Qian Heng on the shoulder, "You can only order takeaway at home on weekends."

Qian Heng thought of Cheng Yao's delicious food, and subconsciously replied: "I don't eat takeaway recently."

"Hey? What?"

Qian Heng pursed his lips: "It's nothing." He raised his head and glanced at Wu Jun. "So what is the activity of the Lawyers Association?"

Wu Jun scratched his head, and squatted unnaturally: "For an activity of the Lawyers Association on the spiritual civilization construction of contemporary young lawyers, hold a meeting and interact with other young lawyers. You should relax."

Qian Heng was a little confused: "Why President Zhang must specify that I should participate in this kind of activity?"

Wu Jun coughed: "Maybe Chairman Zhang thinks you are more charismatic and powerful." He looked away, "In addition, there are two lawyers, one man and one woman, for every need. Our male lawyer Zhang is Jun Heng. The president called for you, but the female lawyer hasn't decided yet. Who do you think is suitable?"

"You decide."

"Among our female lawyers, Qian Hui and Li Meng are already married, Tian Sihe and Wang Lu also have boyfriends. Only Cheng Yao and Tan Ying are singles. But I heard that Tan Yinggang broke up not long after I was in the mood. I haven't adjusted it yet, so I think it will be Yao."

Qian Heng was a little puzzled: "It's just a spiritual civilization building activity. Why should you be single?"

Wu Jun smiled and smiled: "Look, people are lesbians. Once they get married, they will have a family. Of course, this weekend will bring children and accompany her husband; if you have a boyfriend, you should go on a date with your boyfriend. The world; this one who just broke up is in a bad mood, so she should be given space to calm down by herself; for singles, time is free. Of course, let her participate in this kind of activity."

Qian Heng listened to it. Although he felt a little weird, Wu Jun couldn't make any mistakes in this logic. He nodded and expressed his approval of this arrangement.

"Then I will notify Cheng Yao."

Qian Heng calmly said, "No, I'll come."

Wu Jun is a little strange: "Don't you usually don't like to do these things to inform people? Why are you rushing to come today?"