Part 7

Qian Heng still has a cold face, his eyebrows are handsome, his temperament is cold, and he seems incompatible with this lively Japanese ramen shop, his face is still full of bad temper and beautiful thin lips. He squeezed hard to please, and couldn't see the harsh ridicule from here a few minutes ago, but Cheng Yao never felt that Qian Heng was so handsome.

It's really handsome.

It's still poisonous, but it's so toxic that people can't compete.

"What do you look at? Eat noodles." The grumpy boss still had a bad temper. He glanced at Cheng Yao and rolled his eyes. "Or what do you want to say?"

"No...no..."

Okay, although I don't want to admit it, Qian Heng is quite handsome even rolling his eyes...

"Next time you have a long snack, don't be stupid to give someone a free consultation."

Although her attitude was cold, she didn't know if it was because of the noodle soup that she just drank. Cheng Yao felt that the whole person was warm, but she was still curious in her heart: "Boss, you never thought about it. The relationship is really strong. What you said just now will make me difficult and embarrassing to be a human being."

Qian Heng snorted coldly: "Your real friend would never think of taking advantage of you like this. What's more, you don't even know the scope of your business, let alone how good a'friend' you can be if you work nearby? "

"Even if it's not a friend, what if it was someone from my unrequited love in high school?"

Not surprisingly, Qian Heng showed a disgusting expression: "It's not even his own business, just because it's the leadership's business. In order to please the leadership, I want to get free legal advice from my old classmates, so I can borrow flowers to present the Buddha and pat the horse. I like this Greasy marketer, are you blind?"

"..."

"Forget it, you may not have seen anything in the world before, but I believe you will be fine in the future."

"Why do you say that?"

Qian Heng smiled slightly, and he adjusted his tie: "From now on, you can get along with a good person like me at work and after get off work. You will definitely be able to improve your taste a little bit. All you see is me. Ordinary people like those just now will naturally look down on them, and they will heal if they are blind."

"..." Cheng Yao thought, what about my quick-acting heart-saving pills...

"I know that you are also very annoyed by the kind of conversation just now. If you encounter it later, you will refuse it strongly." Qian Heng paused before saying again, "Remember, you are a lawyer and you are a fighter. You should say no aloud to all matters and systems."

This time, Cheng Yao nodded vigorously.

"'The four-year undergraduate degree in law is about 35,040 hours; the lawyer's internship is about 8,760 hours for one year. Every lawyer can get a lawyer's license after at least 43,800 hours.' The time is the largest for each of our lawyers. No matter it is you or me, there are only 24 hours a day. Doing a one-minute free consultation for these people is a waste of one minute of life. Every minute and every second is non-renewable."

Cheng Yao was in awe. She was taught: "Next time I will refuse it."

Qian Heng raised his eyebrows: "Why should I refuse? People who do not respect the professional labor value of lawyers, why should they respect them? Give me a bad attitude to refuse!"

"..."

"This is Hokkaido fish bone ramen, please use it slowly!"

At this moment, the waiter brought a bowl of noodles, and Cheng Yao was stunned before realizing that this bowl was ordered by Wu Chen just now.