Part 8

Cheng Yao walked over and handed the materials to Bai Xingmeng. She was so shocked that she simply forgot how she was shocked.

Until Qian Heng's voice pulled her back to reality.

"According to the materials you provided, there are also recordings. At present, I have a few detailed information that I need to confirm with you."

"Your ex-husband Xu Jun founded Junchi Pictures on March 18, 2017 after returning to China, but the two of you did not officially register your marriage with the domestic civil affairs department until April 5, 2017."

"Yes, that's it."

"Well, then Junchi Pictures belongs to Xu Jun's pre-marital property."

"But we registered to get married in Las Vegas on March 2, 2017. Jun Chi is a wedding gift given to me by Xu Jun to celebrate our marriage." Bai Xingmeng was puzzled, "We are here. A foreign-related registration of marriage in a foreign country, as long as it complies with the domestic "Marriage Law", the two parties are single, age-qualified, and there is no prohibition of marriage. Isn't the state recognized? Besides, we also held the wedding in Las Vegas secretly Although I don't know it in China, I have recorded the video and provided the information to you."

Qian Heng smiled and said: "After registering a marriage abroad, it is not assumed that it will be valid as long as it conforms to the Marriage Law. If you want the marriage status registered abroad to be valid for use in China, the local government must issue a certificate and then apply for the Secretary of State certification. , Go to the local Chinese embassy and consulate for certification, only after certification, is it legal and valid. You just register your marriage in Las Vegas, even if the wedding is held, as long as you do not apply for certification, it will not be recognized in China."

Bai Xingmeng lowered his head, his expression hidden in the shadows, a little unrealistic: "Is it possible that Xu Jun has lived in the United States for more than ten years without knowing this?"

"Yep."

"So he is really a calculation." Bai Xingmeng raised his head and smiled a little sadly, "Before he met me, he had no connections in the film and television circles at all. After marriage, because Junchi Pictures is like the crystallization of our love, I have always wanted this company to gain a firm foothold in the film and television industry. Overtly and secretly, using my own contacts, how much investment has been made to Junchi, how many projects have been matched and promoted, and even after the production, the announcement of the film and television series, I was cheeky to find someone on my own favor... It turns out that all this has nothing to do with me."

...

For Bai Xingmeng's confession, Cheng Yao, as a girl, was very sympathetic. A love and marriage passed away, only to find that all the sweet words were devastated calculations? Who can take it easy?

However, Qian Heng was not moved at all about this. He sternly interrupted Bai Xingmeng's memories in a cold manner.

"Need me to remind you of my hourly charge?"

"..."

Bai Xingmeng was stunned, and the agent who came with her subconsciously said: "It doesn't matter, we will pay for these times."

"Money is valuable, my time is priceless."

Qian Heng said coldly: "Emotions are the most useless thing. Xu Jun deceived you. There is no point in condemning him from a moral level. You have all the sympathy, and you can't change any facts."

Cheng Yao shivered, her boss, straight male cancer is already dying...Bai Xingmeng, a beauty like Pear Flower, cried in front of her with rain, but she was indifferent and even gave people a lesson...