Poorly👩‍🚒👩‍⚕️

:::: DIDN'T proof read ::::
-
Maya:
-
I've just walk through the apartment door with one of the most painful headaches known to mankind, I close the door behind me and was hit with the smell of Carina's cooking.

I place my backpack on the bench beside the front door and make my way towards the smell.

I walk closer and spot my wife stood by the stove slowly swaying to the Italian tunes in the background, which by the way was no help for the headache.

I walk towards the stove and slowly place my hand on Carina's waist but quickly pulled away when I got startled when she flinched.

Maya, what are you doing? You scared the world out of me. She says and I couldn't help but giggle.

Life....... I corrected

What? She asked confused

Life, scared the life out of me, not world. I say with a little giggle as I make my way towards her again and this time successfully wrapping my arms around her.

I wrap my arms around her waist and lay my throbbing head on her shoulder, and silently inhale the vanilla sent her body held.

Everything okay Bambina? She softly say as she plays with the ends of my hair.

Mmm. Was all I responded with.

Is my Bella hungry, Is that what this is? She asked and I giggle.

I lift my head up and lock eyes with brown and simply melt.

I softly place my lips on hers and she does the same.

As are lips parted I quickly placed one more before I made my way towards the bedroom to make my way towards the bathroom to find some painkillers to get rid of this headache.

Dinner Should be done in about 20 minutes Bella. I heard from afar.

Ok babe. I shout back hoping she heard me.

I quickly grab two pill before I make my way back to the kitchen.

Everything ok bubs? She asked as she watches me places the two pills in my mouth and chug down a mouthful of water.

Yeah, just a headache, I'm fine. I reassured her when I saw the panicked look on her face.

Ok, just take it easy ok. She says and I nod as I go back and get changed out of my clothes I went to work in.
-
I decided to just put a pair of black leggings with a grey hooded jumper.

After I was changed into more comfier clothes I make my way to the kitchen to see if Carina needed any help.

Hey baby, need any help? I asked

Um, can you grab the plates from the cupboard please Bambina? She asked and I do as I'm told.
-
After about 10 minutes we were both sat at the table having conversation here and there.

How was work after our FaceTime call? I asked.

Pretty good, I delivered two sets of twins both girls and I had three C-sections that took place. She says with a smile.

I'm glad all is good. I say

How's that headache Bella? She asked which made me realised that I've completely forgotten about it.

It's gone, I forgot about it until you just mentioned it. I laughed and she giggled.

Well that's good. She says and I nod.

We finish eating in silence, I was first to finish as per usual, Carina is the slowest eater you'll meet in your life, ok well maybe not the slowest but she's going pretty slow right now.