Him 🖕

Idek if it makes sense but that alright you get can put the pieces together 🤣
Didn't proof read
-
Stefania:
-
Me and Danielle are filming today, this is the first time I'm back on set since I had a somewhat breakdown in front of everyone.

So because of that I've avoided just about everyone, not Danielle though, she knows the majority of it, she knows the main story but I haven't told her anything he has done to me.

I just film my scene and go to a quiet corner or to my trailer.

That exactly where I am right now, I'm in the waiting area where we all wait to be called on set and I'm alone, just in my own world while I scroll on my phone.

I'm not waiting to be called for a scene I just came here cause I knew everyone was on their break and would most likely not come here.

Most likely be at the craft service.

I look up when I hear the door open and in walked Barrett.

Hey girly. She says with a beaming smile.

Ciao, how are you? I asked

Good, you? She asked back and I nod.

We get carried away in a deep conversation, I heard my phone ping a couple times but I didn't bother looking because that would be rude of me while talking to somebody.

I'm gonna go speak to Peter about the next scene, see you soon. She says as she started putting her jacket on and collecting her stuff.

Ok. I say to her and I look at my phone.

As I did I felt my body flinch and I physically felt sick like on the verge of vomiting.

Hey Barrett, you know where Dani is? I asked cause she'll know what to do.

Um, she was in the craft service last.
She said

Oh, she did say she was going to go to her trailer so she might be there, not sure though. She says as she turns back to look at me.

Ok, thank you. I say as I get up myself to go on a hunt for Danielle.

I made my way out of the waiting room I was in and when down the corridor, the whole time I'm trying to keep my cool and stay calm until I show Danielle what I saw.
.......

I have no idea where Danielle is I've looked in her trailer and I've looked around and in the craft service and I can not for the life of me find her.

I walk over to the make up trailer to see if she's getting touched up with her make up, but nope.

At this point I'm just going to message her.

Dani💝: hey, where you I've been looking for you everywhere and can't find you xx

That was all I wrote to her and I started making my way to my own trailer until she replies.

I didn't even reach my destination before my phone pings again, this time it was Danielle herself

Dani💝: hey, I'm by the marina's living room on the set xx

Great, I turn on my feet and headed to where she's at.

The sets are not that far so it doesn't really take me long to get to them, I just gotta go to marinas living room.

Stef, hey. I hear behind me and I turn to see Danielle herself stood there with a coffee in one hand and her phone in the other.

I quickly scan around us to see if anyone else is around, there ain't so I grab her hand and brought her to marinas bedroom where there is a door so we can have some privacy.