T W O

D A I S Y P O V

"Do you have someone in your life who simultaneously calms you and excites you everytime you look into their eyes? I do have"

My pov :

This was the second day of my school and everything went as usual and nothing was so special. As I returned home, I ate my lunch and went to see my phone before taking a nap.

Opening my instagram page, I scrolled through my notification bar seeing if there's anything special but there wasn't.

Then I went through my message part and saw there was someone's message as I clicked it, I found it was him! Yes, that's him, Jungkook. He texted me. OMFG!!

I excitedly clicked to the text he send me and..

MESSAGE :

Jungkook :
"Hii"

Me :
"Hey"

⋆⭒˚。⋆⚝⊹₊ ⋆

I excitedly texted him back waiting for him to reply and start a conversation with him. I'm so happy, I got many text from my other classmates too but none of them made me feel this way. I haven't even talked with him yet I have a strange feeling for him, I never felt this way for a stranger, yes till now I don't know him well, still I can't stop thinking about him, and this is driving me so crazy.

After waiting for a couple of minutes, I got his text, we just had a simple conversation between us. He just asked me some questions and I replied to him I didn't contact much with him, as I'm an introvert and I donno how to communicate.

Though only a little conversation between us made me feel so good.

The next day when I went to school, and we had several eye contact, and the smile that formed on his pretty lips was just awesome. It just reminded me of our yesterday night conversation and that made me feel so good.

Between the lecture, one of my classmate came to me and said "hey, I wanna say you something, shall I?", "sure, go ahead" I said. "You know what? I came to know from my bsf that more than half of the boys from our class got a crush on you", I rolled my eyes as a reaction like bruh it's just two fucking days I went to school and these bitches are crazy over me? Fuck off, I don't care!

"Well, I don't care" I spoke and she smiled a little, we had our conversation for a couple of minutes and after that I suddenly spoke "can you name some of them who got crush on me?", "sure, I know about 3-4 of them" she said and moved around, and one by one she said me about the boys who got crush on me, pointing towards them.

After pointing towards three guys she turned her face around me and spoke "Jungkook, remember the guy who drew that sketch of Ariana", "yes I do" I said, "he also got a crush on you" she said and I can feel my cheeks turning red from blushing.

Oh god, why I'm a blushing like crazy? This is all a lie, why would a perfect guy like him have a crush on me? But what if he actually likes me? No this can't be true, I think she's lying even she said that she's not sure, it's just what she have heard about! I gotta stop thinking about all these!

"Oh, let them love me, who cares? Me? Nah" I spoke sarcastically because I actually don't care about anybody else but Jungkook! This wasn't the first time, even I was a popular girl back then in my previous school, I have got several proposals till now so let them love me, I ain't gonna date anybody.

But what if actually Jungkook loves me? I think I should act normal in front of him so that he can't have a doubt on me that I know all these.

The classes went on and I just feel like going home. I feel exhausted right here. I wanna go home and talk with him, Jungkook.