T W E N T Y S I X

J U N G K O O K  P O V

"No, I want my Jersey number as 11 only! No more questions" I yelled at my teammates and the coach.

We were having our volleyball match this weekend, our team was already made and we were here to know our Jersey number and will get our Jersey.

They gave me 12 number Jersey whereas I wanted to have my Jersey number as 11 only!

You might wonder why? Well my lady's birth date is at 11th of June, so I wanted her birth date to be my Jersey number.

"You can't get it Jungkook what I'm saying, can you heard it? and what's so special in that particular number that you're asking for it only?" The coach yelled at me.

"There is something special of course and that's why I've been asking for it since then" I yelled back.

"And what if I don't give you 11 number Jersey?" The couch asked me raising his bows.

"If you don't gimme, then I'll not be a part of this match." I said with anger in my eyes and left from there.

I directly went to my changing room, locked the door behind me and threw my practice outfit at the corner.

Why can't they understand that why I want that Jersey number only? Well you'll be wondering why I gave such a threat to the coach?

I know volleyball is always my favorite sport since childhood and I've always performed my best in it.

Back in my school days whenever a team was made, I was selected mostly as a captain for sure.

This time too I was the caption of the team and I've this much self confidence on myself that the coach will not kick me out of the team whatever the fuck happens.

So at the end he'll have to fulfill my demands for sure.

Once I changed my clothes I directly proceed to the classroom and it was our lunch break.

I saw Daisy sitting on her bench and reading novels, I went straight to her.

She lifted her face to me once she felt my presence there, and when I saw her pretty brown almond eyes all the anger inside me disappeared within seconds.

I sat on the bench next to her resting my face on my palm whilst she did the same. My smile widened once her another free hands reached to my tie.

She places my tie properly then her hands went into my hair whilst she continued playing with them.

I couldn't take my gaze away from her. I'm actually so blessed to have her by my side.

"How was the game?" She asks still running her fingers through my hairs "it went well but–" I stood straight facing her.

"But?" She removed her hands from my hairs and stood straight.

"My Jersey number is 12 but I want my Jersey number to be 11, so I demanded the coach to change my Jersey number to 11 but he denied so I threatened him saying that if he won't change my Jersey number to 11 I'll be leaving the team" I let out a long sigh once I completed.

"But why do you want your Jersey number as 11 only?" She asks giving a confused look on her face.

"Because your birth date is 11 sweetheart, so I want your birth date as my Jersey number only" I said pouting whilst she slapped her forehead in disappointment.

"Dickhead. Do you have even a little bit of logic in whatever you said? No, a big fucking no. What if they kick you out of the team? All your efforts and practises will be zero because of your stubbornness." She tries to explain.