T H I R T Y

D A I S Y P O V

"I won't be attending university for this upcoming week" I informed. "Why?" Jungkook questions.

"Actually I'm going out of town next week with my family to attend the marriage ceremony of one of my father's friend's son." I elaborated "and I'll be back to states on the weekend so I'll continue from next Monday".

"Fine I too have to go to a marriage ceremony this week but I don't know when the fuck it is taking place and to be honest I don't wanna know nor I wanna go there but I got no choices" he completed with sigh.

"It's okay my darling, just go there and have fun" I said placing my palm on his huge biceps. "I'll miss you Regina, how I'm I going to spend a fucking week without seeing you"

"Don't worry we'll talk over video calls, it's just a week I'll be back soon" I said with a smile knowing damn well how badly I'm going to miss this fucker.

"One week is too much, too fucking much for me. I can't even stay a fucking second away from you baby" he says like a dramaqueen.

"I don't have any choices baby, I'll have to go there" I said and he hummed in response.

I pulled him in a hug and placed my head on his chest, he ran his fingers through my hairs "I'll miss you Daisy. Don't forget to call me from there" he said and I nodded right above his chest.

We kissed each other, passionately. Once we were done we went back to our place.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

We were done with all the bag packings and it was time for our family to leave. The car was right in front of our house.

Once we sat there the journey started, it took us almost four hours to reach there.

The uncle and aunt there told me that they've met me when I was a kid and they were complaining how naughty I was and how big I became this early.

Once the boring conversation was over they show me my room and without wasting a single second I ran into my room.

I placed my bags there properly, and to be honest the house was just awesome, I loved it.

I went to take shower and when I returned, I talked with Jungkook for hours.

He continued telling me how much he missed me today in university and that he had no one to stare at, to adore and to annoy. My poor boyfriend.

I assured him I'll be back soon and he still kept acting like a dramaqueen. Only his height, muscles and his junior member has grown but his fucking brain is still so small as it was when he was born.

Grow up asshole!

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

"Jungkook please don't leave me. I love you so much, I know I shouldn't have played with your feelings and I'm guilty about it, please forgive me and accept me as the love of your life." Yera begs Jungkook with teary eyes.

Jungkook grabbed Yera's face in his palm and she hugged him tightly "you should've said me earlier about your feelings. I always waited for you to love me back and now you did".

Tears were falling down my eyes and the rose bouquet fell with a clutter sound on the ground. We were in our university and I was going to propose Jungkook. When I went towards the staircase I saw this.

"But you're with Daisy, what about her?" Yera asked manipulating him once again and he too got manipulated.

"I'll dump her off and then we'll date each other. You know how much I love you and how desperately I was waiting for you" he says staring Yera.